Chapter 2

"Ugh, what is this??" Brooklyn woke up due to some wetness she felt on her face. She opened her eye and saw that Ice was on top of her. "What the, Ice, my face is full with your saliva! Eww!" Brooklyn reached her phone by the side table. "oh? It's 9 a.m. already? I have to go get ready." Brooklyn stood up and went to take a bath. After her bath, she went to pick her clothes. "What should I wear?" she pondered in front of the wardrobe. Lastly, she wore red checkered shirt, black leggings and a blue snapback. "I think this is okay already. What do you think Ice?" Brooklyn turned and faced Ice. Ice is known for her good taste in fashion, after aunt flora came and ask me about fashion, ice answers the most beside me (in her wolf way of course). Ice signalled Brooklyn to lower a bit using her snout, Brooklyn obeyed before Ice is mad at her. Ice bites the snapback and put it back in the cap section, and went to the accessories section and took out a choker with a paw pendant. Ice gave it Brooklyn and she took it and wear it. "baby girl, your taste is a lot better than mine. Come, let's go downstairs, I'll give you a treat." Brooklyn said kissing Ice's face.

Brooklyn pick a simple bag and put her phone, power bank, lip balm and other necessities. As Brooklyn opened the door she was surprised to see Shawn, just getting out of his room too and is wearing a matching outfit with but with a different colour.

"wow, twin look today." Shawn said a he eyed Brooklyn up and down.

"Yeah, well Ice helped." Brooklyn said as she walks down the stairs.

"That makes two of us. Who would've thought that our wolves have more fashion sense than us? While your giving a treat to Ice could you give some to Shadow please, thanks." Shawn said as he followed Brooklyn and went to the living room.

"You two are up early." Mrs. Knight said, appearing from the kitchen.

"Yeah well me and Shawn were going to do some shopping. And good morning mom, dad" Brooklyn said as she kissed her mom's cheek.

"Good morning sweet pea." Mr. Knight said as he continues reading the newspaper.

"please be careful okay? Oh, who am I'm kidding? You two can take care of yourself right. Have fun kids." Mrs. Knight said

"Sure, will mom~" Brooklyn said as she put on her red converse.

"who's going to drive?" Shawn asked.

"You." Brooklyn said, pointing at Shawn. "and we might as well stop at the café beside the mall to get some breakfast." Brooklyn said as she went out. They both entered the car and drive off to their destination.

~ARRIVED AT THE CAFÉ~

They arrived at the café. They went inside and went to the counter.

"Welcome to Starlight Café. How can I help you?" A girl in said uniform asked. The girl looked at Shawn. 'He's cute, but who's this girl? Surely not his girlfriend is it? I'm way much better than her." The girl leaned over at the counter to show her cleavage and smiled flirtatiously at Shawn.

Shawn notice the cashier girl attempt and groaned. 'Ugh, not again.' He just sighed and groaned.

'Man, isn't she desperate?" Brooklyn said. Brooklyn looked at Shawn and turns out that Shawn was looking at her with puppy eyes, asking for help. Brooklyn sighed. 'Well here goes nothing'. I nod at Shawn and he looks happy to not involve in such trivial matters.

"I want iced americano and tuna sandwich. What do you want baby?" Shawn looked at Brooklyn, with pleading puppy eyes while putting his hand on Brooklyn's shoulder. Brooklyn laughed then carefully composed herself. Brooklyn lean a bit closer to Shawn.