Chapter 4

"Brook, Brook, wake up. We'll be late for school if you don't wake up." Brooklyn said as shakes his twin a little, enough to wake Brooklyn up. Brooklyn got up. She smiled at Shawn.

"Oh Shawn? What are you doing up so early?" Brooklyn said as she yawned and scratch her head.

"Hey, today is the first day of school, remember?" Shawn said, reminding Brooklyn. Brooklyn's eye's widened.

"How could I forget our first day of school?" Brooklyn quickly got up. "Thank you for reminding me Shawn. Now please get out~" Brooklyn pushed Shawn out of her room and quickly took a bath. After bathing, she puts on her uniform and wig. "Wow, I almost didn't recognise myself." She said after she look herself in the mirror. Before going down, Brooklyn kissed Ice's head, wore her glasses and grabs her stuff.

"Brooklyn went down and saw her mother is making coffee, her father is a reading newspaper, Noah eating breakfast while Shawn is grabbing two apples before hurrying wear his shoes. "Good morning mom, dad, Noah." Brooklyn greeted her family as she went to wear her shoes.

"Oh, Good Morning Brook- Wait, why do you have brown hair? Did you dye it?" Noah said, staring at the twin. Noah's statement caught Mr. and Mrs Knight attention.

"My babies dye their hair into brown?!" Mr knight exclaimed, surprised.

"No, we didn't dye our hair into brown. It's just a disguise to lay low." Shawn said, taking off the wig. Mr. and Mrs. Knight sigh in relief.

"Have fun on your first day sweetie. Beat those who talk bad about you or bullied you in a pulp okay." Mrs. Knight says with a cheerful smile.

"Y-yeah sure mom." Brooklyn said, scared of that cheerful smile that her mom showed.

"W-well we be going first." Shawn said as they both went out. "Here Brook." Shawn gave on apple to Brooklyn.

"Thanks." Brooklyn ate the apple. "Hey Shawn."

"Yes?" Shawn turned and faced his twin. "What is it?"

"Do you think that we will find my bracelet?" Brooklyn stared at the ground, depressed about the bracelet.

Shawn put one arm around her neck. "Hey, don't be depressed. I'm sure we'll find that bracelet soon." Shawn dragged his twin by the neck to school.

"Ah, Shawn, stop! Oh, we're already arrive at school." They entered the familiar building. They went to the school's office to take their schedule and lockers number. The bell rang, stating that class has started. Both of them started to run to their assigned class. As Brooklyn was running, she bumped into someone, a rainbow hair dude, causing her to fall.

"Oh! My bad, sorry. Here" the rainbow hair dude offered hi hand to Brooklyn, helping her stand up. Brooklyn happily accept that hand stood up. She straightened her uniform and pat off some imaginary dust.

"Thank you for helping me and I'm sorry for bumping into you. I didn't notice there was someone in front of me." Brooklyn said, smiling sheepishly.

"It's okay. I'm in fault too. By the way, my name is Dante Quinn. You?" Dante look at her.

"I'm- "

"Hey, what are you doing? We'll be late if we don't move now." Shawn pulled Brooklyn's hand leaving Dante behind. Dante just watched the twin from afar, smiling before walking away.

Brooklyn and Shawn arrived at their class. They knock on the door. The door opened, revealing a teacher. "Why are you late?!" the teacher asked sternly.

"Sorry teacher. We are the new transfer students, so we kind of lost our way here. I promise it will never happen again." Brooklyn said to the teacher.