Chapter One

Beep-beep-beep-click "ugh,-" she yawned "- what time is t?" Brooklyn reached for the clock nearby. "Oh it's 8. 30a.m.... 8.30a.m?! I'm so late!" Brooklyn quickly get up and get dressed. "HEY SHAWN! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!? YOU PUNK!!" Brooklyn was yelling on top of her lungs at her twin while getting ready.

"Why are you being so noisy in the morning brook?" Shawn said as he walked into his twin's room sleepily.

"Shawn? What are you doing? We're late for school!" Brooklyn nagged at her twin

"Ah about that, we're not going to school today cause we will be moving." As Shawn finish talking, Brooklyn froze.

"What? When? How did you know this?" Brooklyn eyed her twin suspiciously.

"Well dad told us during dinner last night which you didn't pay attention at all cause your too busy playing with ice," Shawn explained.

"Oh, that was the reason dad scolded me, oh okay thanks, Shawn. And one more thing. Do you think we should keep our identity a secret? Not that I hate being a gangster but I'm afraid." Brooklyn said while looking at her twin.

"Afraid of unwanted attention? I know, I don't want that too. How about we disguise ourselves?" Shawn suggested.

"Hmm, I like that idea. Do we disguise as a nerd? But if things got out of hand?"

"Well, we just have to reveal ourselves and beat the crap out of them," Shawn said while smirking.

"I love that part of the plan. Is Vivi coming?" Brooklyn looked at Shawn.

"She and her family are already there, to take a look at the company branch there and enrol in that school before us to check how is the situation," Shawn said. Brooklyn squeals in joy knowing her best friend is going to be there with them. "So, you have to start packing cause were going at 3 pm so you have about 3 hours and a half to pack." Shawn aid as he calculated the time.

"But Shawn, why are you still here? Don't you need to pack?" Brooklyn asked Shawn.

"Nope, I've already packed my stuff last night." He said while smiling cheekily at Brooklyn.

"Oh, Shawn before you leave let's do that hmm." Brooklyn said while wiggling her eyebrows "Okay ready, set, go!" They both whistle. 3 seconds later came two wolves, a white one and a black one running happily. "Hey ice, aww I love you too ice," Brooklyn said as ice started to lick her. "Hi shadow~~" Brooklyn pats Shadow's head.

"Well, I'll be going first to leave you packing. Bye brook." After Shawn walked out of her room Brooklyn called out to ice.

"Ice, pack your toys sweetie, we're going to move to a new place." Ice went to pack her toys and with that Brooklyn start packing

~A few hours later~

"Ah, almost finish. "Brooklyn said while lying on her bed. "All that's left is books, things and personal things...." Brooklyn said as she lifts her fingers to calculate

"Yo, sis have you finish packing?" A voice started causing Brooklyn to quickly look at the door,

"Ah, it's only you Noah, you scared me," Brooklyn said while changing position.

"Oh, the badass gangster is scared?" Noah said teasing her little sister.

"Ha? I'm not scared I'm just surprised." Brooklyn said while looking at her annoying brother with anger in her eyes.

"Oh, okay okay, sorry my pretty sister. Btw it's almost three, you have to hurry up." Noah said to his little sister.

"Oh really? I got to move faster. Big bro, did u finish packing?" Brooklyn asked.