Chapter 1

But that was then. This is now. My heart was beating out of my chest, my horse was anxious to go,the gates burst open and we went flying. "What a rush!" I said to myself as we were going around the first barrel. 2nd barrel, 3rd. We head for home going like a rocket. We slide stop and pivot around to see our time. The speaker then blurts out "AND THERE GOES BREANA ON JD WITH A 10.1".

"I'm in first!" I yell as I reach down and hug my horse. We walk out the gate as happy as ever. We won that class and got a championship belt buckle.... Hi I'm Breana, I'm 5'9 and I have brown hair with pink and blue streaks, I have emo style bangs and short, short layered, hair. My boyfriend Cameron has brown hair, he's 6 foot tall and has an 8 pack. My best friend Ivy is 5'7, auburn hair and has glasses.

The next day I saddled up and we took a walk down the street. Just cruising along the side of the road watching the cars go by, looking at scenery. I saw a familiar truck comming but I couldn't recognize it exactly. I watched as it came closer. It stopped next to me, a dark tinted window rolled down and I see my boyfriend,Cams, face and my best friend, Ivy in the passengers seat. "I'll bet you ten bucks you can beat me to our house!" Cam yelled at me, Ivy smiling. "Oh yeah! Watch this!" I said while pivoting around and racing back to my house. I sped around the corner, looking back at the truck in my dust. I got to the trailer a few seconds before the truck pulled up. The truck immediately parked and turned off. I turn around to see Cam and Ivy running towards me. Cam picks me up kissing me. "You did it! You won! I knew you could do it!" Ivy hugged me next "Congratulations cowgirl I knew you could do this! It's in your blood!" She set me down and I unsaddled my horse to go eat lunch.