Chapter 4

I was bored to pieces the two weeks I had to stay at the hospital. When I was released I immeadiatly went to the vet to see what had happend to my horse. He said there was no trouble but he would have to rest for about a week. "Yeah no problem there" I said angrily in my brain. I went home and went to my barn. I approached my horse as I normally would. You could say there was issues... He rared up and bucked in his stall. I tried to calm him down but that made it worse. I left. I couldn't stand it. He hated me. I sat in my room for a couple days eating and watching netflix, typical white girl you could say haha. I went back out to my barn to see if JD was still scared of me. He was. So I angrily opened the stall and chased him into the round-pen. We went round and round in circles walking, jogging, loping, jogging, loping, stopping, reversing going the other way. I got mad real fast. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" I screamed as he ran around "IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR SCRARED OF EVERYTHING OK? I COULDNT HELP THAT, THAT PERSON WAS THERE! OR IF HE HAD THE FLAG! YOU NEED TO STOP BEING A BABY AND DEAL WITH THINGS THAT AREN'T NORMAL OK?" I cried. I turned around and stopped. I stood there facing away from him. I couldn't tell if he was walking towards me, or still going in the circle. Before I knew it I felt his breath on my shoulder. I turned around and hugged his neck. "Thank you!!!" I said. I finally had my horse back.