The New World

When I arrived at the park I first saw no one, but then I saw Athena appearing from behind a tree. She wore a white dress with long sleeves and purple ends. She was barefooted too. She looked beautiful.
Myself I was wearing my classical blue jumper, shorts and red boots.

'' Okay Athena, I'm ready''I said slowly.

'' Great!''she replied with a smile on her face.

She snapped her two fingers together. At first all I saw was white but then it all returned to normal. What felt like a stream of fire run through my veins was now smoke rises from our feet. It consumed both me and Athena and the second I blinked, I was in a unfamiliar place. Athena didn't look surprised instead she starting to climb a large rock that we had appeared by.
''Athena, w-where are we ?....''I aksed confused.
''We're home, my home...''

Her face went pale and eyes sad, I climbed onto the rock where Athena was standing. I saw a beautiful kingdom but in ruins. Smoke rose from the castle
''Is that your home athena?'' I asked solemnly. She took a deep breath and nodded her head quietly.

We climbed down the rock and started traveling down a rocky path with two suns beating down on our backs and soon it was nightfall.
''Wait, what about my mother?! It just came to me that she must be worried sick, I've been gone for HOURS!''

''Dont worry, time goes very fast here so it could be 1 year here and 1 hour at home''said Athena.
''But if that's the case then, how old are you really?''I asked
''I'm just a few years older than you but with the time lapse, in your world I was probably born just a few hours ago''she chuckled.
''Oh god that, just made it even more confusing''I whispered to her.
All she did was smile, the same smile she had been giving me since we met It's kind of cute. Ah Annora, what are you thinking now? Focus on one thing at a time, focus on the task ahead because we got a long journey ahead of us.