New transfer student

When I arrived home I met my mother in the kitchen getting me a cold beverage and a wet cloth for my head, "hey mom" I groaned as I saw her making me soup "Ah sweetie has your fever gone down yet?" She asked, her voice worried "mh yeah I'm fine but I have this hunch" I responded then leaved to the dinning area to eat.

"AH!" I screeched "why is it COLD?!" I questioned my mother as she came in to see what caused the loud noise,

"Ah s-since its so warm outside right now I f-figured it would h-heat you up if it was warm s-so" she stuttered as she was trying to make up an excuse that she clearly broke the microwave "Mom?" I said sternly "y-yes?" She whispered "did you break the microwave?".

***

A few hours later I started to fall asleep, my eyes stuttered close I was about to float into the whirlpool of dreams until "ANNORA! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE AND GO BUY MORE BANANA MILK!" I was disturbed by my graceful mother calling my name with such kind words "COMING YA' OLD HAG!" I dragged my feet down the stairs then left for the supermarket.

***

I checked the time on my phone 12:00 am EXACTLY, I continued walking till I heard this strange sound, almost like music.

I ran towards the sound, my curiosity
getting the better of me.

I saw a girl, tall and majestic... Long Black hair , pretty purple eyes and MY SCHOOL' UNIFORM?!

How come I never saw her before, surely I would've seen her or heard about her before.

But when I went up to talk to her she ran away,
"HEY!" I yelled hoping she would hear me but she disappeared into the night.

I came home after getting the banana milk and flopped on my bed after giving my mother her milk and I drifted of into a dream...

I saw the girl from earlier with a purple bird on her shoulder, "not much time , no no not enough time" she mumbled to herself then she grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me "WAKE UP ANNORA!" she pleaded.

I was laying on my bed and looked at my alarm clock to see 6:59 written "looks like she woke me up on time" I laughed and went to put on my school uniform and left for school humming on the way.

I arrived at school and sat in my seat as the bell rang, normally I would cancel out the teacher but he called everyone's attention "Excuse me class, today we have a new student" he pronounced as I saw her walk into the room.

I immediately stood to attention "Its you from yesterday!" I said in total shock,.she seemed to be startled "ahem, I am Athena, lovely to meet you all"