meeting Jahseh

Jahseh: hey teach suck my dick! I said while leaving the class.
Jahseh: everyone can suck my dick! I'm gone. I said while leaving the school until I saw a beautiful girl named Brittany. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and left. I hope I see her again.
Brittany's (pov)
Jahseh is so cute. I always had a crush on him. We was in preschool through high school together. I was walking home best friend and I saw Jahseh and I ran up to him and gave him my number and used my fingers as a phone telling him to call me.
I continued to walk home. I get a call from jahseh and I was so nervous. Incoming call from jahseh...
Brittany: hello? I said while biting my lip
Jahseh: is this Brittany?
Brittany: yes. I said while moaning a little bit.
Jahseh: oh I see. I'll text you my address come over.
I was so excited so I choked on my spit.
Jahseh: don't get too excited. He while giggling a little.
Brittany: shut the fuck up. I said while laughing.
Jahseh: 18272 broward county
Brittany: ok.
I can't wait to see Jahseh.
Jahseh (pov)
Jahseh: hey grandma this girl is coming over in little bit so go grocery shopping or something for a while ok?
Grandma: ok I'll be back in 2 hours ok?
Jahseh: yes ma'am.
She left and 5 minutes later Brittany came up to my porch. She knocked on the door and I opened it to see her in a crop top and leggings which she won't need later.
Jahseh: you look good Britt. I said looking her up and down.
Brittany: really? I just threw something on. She said while blushing.
Jahseh's pov
I look at her one more time and then I hear something.
Brittany: hello?
Jahseh: damn... Huh? Oh I was..uh nevermind.
Jahseh: come on in. I pull her by hand and and I pull her upstairs as I closed the door behind us. I push her against the door kissing her neck roughly I made some hickies and I kissed her soft lips.I
I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me and I grabbed her ass never breaking the kiss.

Quick announcement: it took me forever to out this back out cause I had to fix something but I'm a publishing it now🙏.