world$tar money

Three hours later...
Jah's (pov)
When we were done fucking I went to my room and she went to the room I put together for her. I got a call from her sister and I closed the door and sat on the bed and answered it.
Jahseh: what?!
?: Help Carmella before I kill her
Jahseh: who is this?
?: You'll know when you get down stairs, bye.
Whoever it is, is gonna get killed for two reasons.
Reason 1: their is in my house
Reason 2: they interrupted me
I ran down stairs and I see Brittany holding a gun to Carmella's head.
Jahseh: what the fuck are you doing?! I said grabbing her but she pushed me and I fell.
Brittany: so what y'all doing?! Huh?! Speak bitch!
Jahseh: baby just chill. I said lowly while reaching for the gun.
Brittany: Jahseh if you don't leave me the fuck alone! She said pointing the gun at me. Carmella was just sitting there crying.
Carmella: Britt please let me explain. She said quivering in fear.
Brittany: shut the fuck up! You've done enough bitch! She said cocking the gun back and pointing it at her head.
Jahseh: please you already killed your mom don't kill your sister!
Carmella: wait you killed mom?! She said looking at Brittany.
Brittany: I suggest you don't move. She said whispering in her ear.
Carmella: you might as well kill me cause if I ever get out of this house I'm going to the police! She said putting her head down looking at her feet.
Brittany: do that and I'll have someone kill you ok?! She said while putting the gun back up to her head.
Jahseh: can I say something!? I said getting up.
Brittany: sure. She said making eye contact with me.
Jahseh: I don't want anyone else to die because of me. I said grabbing her pulling her closer to me.
Brittany: ok daddy. She said helping Carmella up.
Brittany: I'm sorry. She said crying.
Carmella: I ain't no snitch. I love you.
Brittany: I love you too. They said hugging. Brittany let her out and she locked the door behind her and she went to the couch and just sat there. I walked over to her and sat next to her. She layed her head in my lap and cried.
Brittany: why did you choose me? She said rubbing
Jahseh: cause i love you.

The song and title had nothing to do with the chapter but i love the song and it was some what of a fight so I guess. Sorry for the short chapter.
Laina out ✌✌