nyla

Q/a: if your wondering what happened to being in school their on summer break so yeah.

Brittany's (pov)

Journal entry:

I think I'm dying from the inside out.

I'm so fucking numb.

I'm being tortured by my own thoughts.

Sometimes I just want to die.

I don't want to deal with life anymore.

But... I don't want to go yet.
                                                 ~Brittany
(This is actually from my journal)

Next day

I woke up next to jah. I don't know what happened last night. The only thing I remember is fucking ski. My head hurts so bad. Everything was spinning. Jahseh was so peaceful. He was sleep. I was having a full on anxiety attack. I wish he was awake. I shook jah slightly and his beautiful eyes opened.  He rubbed his eyes.
Jahseh: hey baby. What's wrong?
Brittany: i-im having a anxiety attack. I said breathing heavily trying to get my words out. He put my head on his chest and all the spinning went away, all the pain went away, all my harsh thoughts went away. Jahseh was so comforting. I still wonder why he chose me.
There hours later.....
Jahseh's (pov)
Brittany was sleep. She's so cute when she's sleeping. Her face scrunched up. Her eyes opened but they weren't the same. They were pitch black but the right eye was red. I jumped up. I was so scared. They slowly turned back to normal as she woke up. She rubbed her eyes just to see me scared for life.
Brittany: what's wrong? She said looking confused.
Jahseh: your eye. I said lowly.
Brittany: huh? She said confused.
Jahseh: your eye! What the fuck happened?!
Brittany: oh shit. She said mumbling to herself.
Jahseh: please explain. I said grabbing her pulling her closer to me.
Brittany: well when I was a kid... A dark side formed from all the stuff I went through with my dad and stuff and I have this other side to me. Yes, my eyes change, my face change, I'm not me I'm "nyla". I named it nyla cause my sister's name was nyla and she died. She had the darkest feeling about her. And when she was mad the same thing would happen. So that's what happened.
Jahseh: what were you thinking about? I said easing up to her.
Brittany: losing you to a dumbass bitch. She said tearing up.
Jahseh: I'm never leaving you for nobody. Do you understand? I said lifting her head up and wiping the tears away.
Brittany: ok. If you do nyla will come for you. She said smiling.
Jahseh: ok I have a little surprise for you so pack some summer clothes.
Brittany: ok daddy. She said kissing me. Remember that necklace i gave her she doesn't even take it off when she sleeps. She obeyed my rules. There was 5 parts to the surprise.
Number 1: a matching spiked chocker to mine.
Brittany got up and went to the bathroom and did her daily routine. I came up behind her and I slithered my hands around her waist and kissed her neck roughly leaving hickies. Then I laid my head in the crook of her neck and looked in the mirror at her and smiled. I turned her around and I kissed her. I bought her a little outfit for our trip which was apart of number 1. It was a hoodie that said " Revenge " that was black in red writing and a pair of black jogging pants and some red and black jordans.
Brittany went and took her shower. Which felt like hours. I was starting to get irritated. I opened the door quietly so she wouldn't hear me. I walk in there and she is singing in the mirror naked. I walk behind her and slapped her ass.
Jahseh: hurry the fuck up. I said grabbing her neck. She smiled so I pinned her against the wall and chocked her harder and I started kissing her neck roughly leaving more hickies while chocking her.
Brittany: don't we have to go? She said with a smirk on her face.
Jahseh: don't get smart baby girl. You don't want to know what happens when you get smart with me. do you? I said gripping tighter.
Brittany: no daddy. She said gasping for air.
Jahseh: good, now hurry up. I said leaving the bathroom.
30 minutes later...
Brittany was finally done she came out and saw the first surprise on the bed. she hugged me a little to long.
Jahseh: ok now you have 30 minutes to get ready to go.
Brittany: ok baby
I walked downstairs to the basement and ski is still here. I mean I can use some help with Number 2 of the surprise.
so this house has three rooms so i wanted to give her a room of her own.
Number 2: her own room (furnished and all)
When she was having sex with ski I didn't really leave I was painting her room black. I carved some things in the walls and I painted the door white to look regular like the rest of the rooms.
I had 20 minutes left to put the finishing touches. I went to the car and grabbed the gold plaque i had made for her room door. It says " Brittany's room". I mounted it to the door and I put all the furniture in there. Now all I have to do is wait for her to finish up.
25 minutes later ...
Brittany: I'm ready! She yelled down the steps.
Jahseh: finally. I mumbled to myself.
Jahseh: oh come here! I yelled up the stairs.
The room is downstairs. Brittany walked down and a young nigga almost drooled. the outfit for her nicely.
Brittany: damn you like this body babe? She said teasing me not to rip that shit right back off her.
Jahseh: come on I got another surprise for you. I said grabbing her. I closed her eyes so we can walk down the hallway. We make it to the room door. I opened her eyes and she smiles. She turned around and kissed me and I saw her eyes change again. I jumped and they changed back.
Brittany: what? Is there a spider? She said jumping.
Jahseh: uh yeah. I lied and I pretended to smash something.
Jahseh: ok lets get back to the surprise. I said covering her eyes.
I opened the door and i moved my hand away from her eyes.
Brittany: Jahseh! You really didn't have to do this. She said smiling from ear to ear.
Jahseh: yes I did now go look around. I said kissing her. Surprise Number 3 was in there. Number 3: a closet filled with Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Pink, Prada, all the good stuff. She went to the closet and she smiled and grabbed me and kissed me. She grabbed a Gucci bag and put all her stuff in it. We were ready to go.

Finished at: 11:20
Words: 1167
Laina out! 😘✌✌