mom! pt.2

Jah's (pov)
Brittany Was sucking my dick and I was able to get out of the hand cuffs. I'm experienced from the times i got sent to juvie.
I turned her around and she looked at me confused.
Brittany: how do yo- I cut her by thrusting my dick in her.
Brittany: jahhh.... Seh... She said while moaning loudly
Jahseh: what my name? I said thrusting harder.
Brittany: jah! She moaned so loud.
Jahseh: What is my name?! I said thrusting harder and faster and I guess I hit her g-spot cause this happened.
Brittany: DADDY! I'M GOING TO CUM! She said moaning so loud the neighbors could hear her and probably know my name by now. She came alot so I licked all the juices from her dripping wet pussy and came back up to kiss her so she can taste herself.
Jahseh: hey you wanna go to a party at ski's house? I said out of breath.
Brittany: sure if you want me to daddy.😉😜
Jahseh: you deserve some head. I said getting in between her legs.
Brittany: not right now we have to get ready for the party. But later tho daddy.
Jahseh: damn you look better than the other girls i been with. I slid my middle finger across her slit and sucked my finger.
Jahseh: and taste better too.
She went to go take a and and she had out with a cute ass outfit on. It was a black Nike hoodie which was mine and some leggings and black timberlands. I just put on a misfits tee and some black pants with straps at the ankle and some black Nike shoes.