Chapter 6: MAMA and duet with CL

Fatima POV

Early in the morning, I got a call from my manager saying that Bang PDnim need to talk to me. I immediately went to take a shower and decided to wear a casual outfit since it would be for a little while. I walked to PDnim's office and knocked on the door.

"Come on." he said, behind the door.

For some reason, I was nervous. I was thinking that I was trouble for something I did or something I say. I bowed to him and took my seat in front of his desk. He was on his computer, typing something with a disappointing look. He turned to me after finishing typing .

"So 2ne1's CL called me and asked me if you can do a duet with her song "Hello Bi+ches" and I wanted to speak to you before I said anything back to her. So what do you think?"

"OMG! It would a honor to work with CL. She has been a role model to me since trainee. I wanted to be a leader like her. She inspires me to be a good, and fair leader. Tell her yes, PDnim. It's a opportunity to help the group gain more fans and to help me with my rapping."

"Ok, I will. In about an hour or so, you and Manager Kim will go to YG Entertainment where she is and you will work with her. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. You will performing with her at the MAMA. You're dismissed."

I bowed down goodbye and ran to the pratice room where the other members were. I really wasn't talking to them after what happened yesterday. Just small conversation here and there.

"What happen, Unnie?"Mimi said, laying on H.Sik's legs.

"PDnim just told me that I will be doing a duet with CL and I'm performing with her at the MAMA." I said quickly, going to the far end of the room

My members congratulated me for a while before going back to practice until I have to go.

-An Hour Later--

It was time for me to go. I grabbed my bag and just walked out to the car even though I wanted to say something to them, I couldn't.

The closer we got to YG Entertainment, the more nervous I was. When we arrived, I saw CL with her sweatpants and no makeup. She looked so beautiful. I ran up to her and bowed down to show my respect. She told to call her 'unnie' which lifting some burden off my shoulders. We went to the recording studio and immediately started recording the song. Seeing CL in there rapping made me turn into a crazy fan girl.

She looked so cool in the booth. I fell in love with her. Once we finish recording the song, we took a little break before going to the practice room. When I was getting my lunch, I heard someone yelled my name. I turned around and saw Bobby from iKON, an old friend of mine waving his hand toward my way. I placed my tray on the other of the table and ran to him. He picked me and spin me around. Bobby was always like my big brother even though I don't have a big brother. He treats me good and took care of me like I'm his little sister but people always get the wrong idea because we're too affection. 

(Conversation is in English)

"Oppa! How are you? It's been a long time since I saw you."

"You know I've been doing my best to debut and I did. But look at you, already debut and never call me. Anyways let me take you to meet my members."

Holding hands, we went to a table where the rest of iKON was. I was so scared going there because iKON are my sunbaenim and I'm always nervous meeting my sunbaes. He opened to the door and introduced me to his members.

"Hello sunbaenim, my name is Fatima and I'm from the new rookie group S.K.Y. Please take care of me."

"Aigoo, Fatima. You look so cute. Sit down! You don't have be that formal with you. You can call oppa." Jinhwan said.