Weekly Idol: S.K.Y Special

(Fatima's outfit)

(Fatima's outfit)

(Jun's outfit)

(Mimi's outfit)

(Mimi's outfit)

(H.Sik's outfit)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Today we have a surprise guest," Hyungdon said.

"Here? In the basement?" Defconn said, acting shocked.

"The co-ed group loved all around the world. The hero, role model to all group. They're finally here."

"S.K.Y.!!!!!"

H.Sik, Jun, Mimi, and Fatima walked toward the two hosts, they happily greeted the hosts as they jumped on them and gave them hug.

"Thank you very much for coming to our humble white studio," Hyungdon said.

"It's our pleasure," Fatima said.

"Please introduce yourself," Defconn said.

"1,2,3 to the sky, hello we're S.K.Y,"

"Woah, so Fatima, you're back after a long hiatus. Let's congratulate her on her engagement and her babies." Hyungdon said, going around Fatima and clapping. The others followed too.

"Thank you," Fatima said as she bowed down

"I've been good these last few years. I got two amazing gifts and someone that by my side forever so my life is looking good," she said, smiling at the thought of her family.

"So I heard you guys had a song that will come out today," Defconn said.

"Ah. Yes, we do. The song is called 'Bomb Bomb.' It has a rhythm/ beat that makes you wanted to go to a party. The song is telling the other person to stay with me every night," Fatima introduced the song.

"All right! Let's hear it!"Hyungdon said.

After they performed the song, the hosts started dancing a weird version of Bomb Bomb. They all laughed at them trying to dance. It was time for the next corner.

"Let's do RANDOM DANCE PLAY," the hosts said.

After the Random Dance Play, the members and the hosts decided to do their plan that they already decided before the show started. They decided to have a little surprise party for Fatima who's birthday is today. They planned to have a hidden camera to trick her. After the short break, they went back to continue the shoot. They immediately got in character.

Jun started to pretend that he was sick and needed to go backstage. The hosts called the manager and asked him to take him to the waiting room. Once they reached the waiting room, Jun took out the cake and lit the candle. Fatima was worried about Jun oppa but decided to check on him later.

It was Mimi and H.Sik's turn. They started to pretend that they were arguing about something. Mimi started to hit H.Sik. The hosts pretend to separate them. They still were arguing which made Fatima mad. She thought that they had lost their darn mind. She pulled them into a huddle and harshly told them to act properly. Out of nowhere, the lights turned off.

Jun came in and began singing 'Happy Birthday.' The others joined in and started singing. Fatima was shocked to see the members with a cake and singing Happy Birthday. She began to cry, feeling overwhelmed. They felt sorry that they did the prank on her. They brought the cake up to her and had her blow it. The lights turned back on and everyone started clapping.

"We have another surprise for you," Hyungdon said as he opened the door.

In Fatima's fiancee, and her two babies were walking in the room. Defconn had Yoona in his arm while Hyo-seop had Yoonha in his arm. Fatima couldn't believe everything that happening and broke down crying. Hyo-seop passes Yoona to her aunty Mimi and went to comfort his fiance.

"Look at the cute couple and their kids," Hyungdon said, playing peek-a-boo with Yoona.

A few minutes after Fatima calm down, they started eating the cake and talking until it was time for the shooting to be done.

"So Fatima, what are your thought about today's shooting?" Defconn said.

"Well, today was shocking to say the least. But it's wonderful because I got my family here right beside me celebrating my birthday which I totally forgot about. My kids, my fiancée, and my members are here so I'm happy," she said, holding Yoona who felt sleepy.

"Please invite us to your wedding," the hosts said before the camera stop recording.

The shooting finish and it was time to go home, but the party didn't stop there. They all went to Fatima and Hyo-seop's house to continue the celebration. The parents tuck their children in their beds and went to the living room for a movie night.

The couple was on the love seat, cuddling with each other while Mimi laid in the couch and the boys were on the floor. In the middle of the movie, Fatima fell asleep on Hyo-seop's chest. He couldn't help it but stare at her face while she was sleeping. After a couple of minutes, he decided it was time to go to sleep. He quietly and gently picked up Fatima and carried her to their bedroom. He lies her down and went to the closet and got some blankets for Mimi and the boys. He checks on the babies before going back to his room and turns on the baby monitor. He gets under the cover and wraps his arms around Fatima and bring her close. Looking at her face for a while, he felt sleepy. He kisses her forehead and snuggled in her neck and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Readers, I am so sorry for not updating for so long. I have just been busy working and other things. I will make it to you by trying to updating with new and exciting chapters. Thank you for your support.

Please Vote, Comment, and Share.