First Date

Diana's POV

It's been a week since we started dating. It will take some time to get used to this. Or so I thought. The two idiots didn't really change and I'd prefer things to remain this way. It does feel like the boys have been planning something for a few days. Let's wait and enjoy the show.

Damien sent me a text asking me to get ready. Both of them have been out for a few hours. What could they be doing? 

I put on Matt's grey shirt and shorts. That's what I find the most comfortable. I get an text from Matt shortly after.

Matt: Babe you better wear something elegant. My shirt and shorts, even though I love to see you in those, are not valid.

That's a problem now, isn't it. I don't have many 'elegant' clothes. I rummaged through my closet for about half an hour before I could find anything. I finally settled on a black dress reaching below my knee, a silver neck piece, matching earrings and black heels. This is max glam. I put on a little red lipstick and mascara. And that's max makeup. What could they possibly have prepared for which I had to be max glam? Are things going to get interesting?

The doorbell rang bringing me back to reality. I open the door to reveal Damien in a black suit. His hair was slicked back and his eyes slightly shimmering. This increased the colour difference between them even more, making him infinitely more attractive.

"Hello beautiful. Ready for your date?"
"First won't you come in?"
"Gladly. You don't mind my friend tagging along, do you?"
"Oh not at all."

Another ring from the door put an end to our little game of pretend. I open it to meet icy blue eyes. He has his hair loose and wore a navy blue suit. He looked like Thor, in a suit, as a twink. He flashes me a smile which I return.

"You must be his friend?"
"Ah yes. And you the beauty he's been rambling about."
"Enough of this already. And no, I'm not jealous."
"Ok mister I'm-not-jealous. Let's get going shall we?"

We leave and get into Matt's car. I was getting into the front seat when Damien called.

"Don't wanna sit at the back with us, honey?"
"Wait us? Who's going to drive then?"
"Little known fact, I actually have a driver."
"How do you even have a driver?"
"We don't wanna discuss that now, do we?"

I get into the back seat with my idiots at my sides. Throughout the ride we sat quietly in peaceful silence with the occasional touching of hands. We never knew what to say during car rides. We finally reached our destination. Matt gets out of the car followed by me and then Damien.

I look at the building in front of me, awestruck. It looked like a mansion which was turned into a hotel. I look at them in confusion. They give me sly smirks.

"Well it is a date and-
We wanted to treat you."

We get in and Matt's talks to waitress for our reservation. When did they do all of this? It does seem a bit excessive. I mean I was fine with pizza. Not that I'm complaining in any way.

The waitress guides us into a secluded location. Matt and Damien sit next to each other and I sit across them. Their eyes gleaming with delight.

"What can I get you?"

I looked up to see a waiter staring at us with a slight smile on his lips. I looked to see Matt and Damien studying the menu. I softly told the waiter to give me whatever they were having. He asked, almost in a whisper, whose order he should give me. I gestured him to wait a second.

"Both of us will have macaroni with white sauce and a side of barbequed chicken."
"What will you have?" He said looking at me. I just smiled at the waiter. He nodded and left. Damien seemed confused but Matt understood.

Soon our food arrived. I gobbled it up hungrily earning a chuckle from Matt.
I looked at them noticing almost empty plates.

"Y'all done already?"
"Waiting for you."

I finish my food and stare at them questioning their next move. Matt pays and we get ready to leave. Once in the car I ask

"So that's all you planned?"
"There's also dessert but at home."

Dessert? That's weird. We don't have any dessert.

We reach home and both of them disappear. I slowly walk to the door  which was locked. I knock on it. It opens a few seconds later revealing Damien in shorts and a tee shirt. I look to the side to see Matt shirtless in shorts on the sofa.

"Where were you? Come on in."
"Go get changed It's movie night."

This pretend game is going to be the death of me. I go to our room and wore shorts and Matt's grey shirt. I come back to the room to find Matt on one side and Damien on the other. I plop down in the middle. The movie they chose was Deadpool. Love me some Ryan Reynolds. Damien opens a bag of chips and gave it to me. Before I could say anything Matt looked at me and said "dessert."

By the time the movie was over we were half asleep on the sofa with an empty bag of chips on Matt's head and a few bottles of beer surrounding us. Best date ever.