Chapter 30: Fun, fun, fun!

Scarlett's POV

It's been a 4 days since we've arrived in California. And what a blissful 4 days it was. We have 3 days left though, which saddened me. We were currently bowling. It was my night to choose what to do for the evening and I decided we should go bowling. I haven't been bowling since I was 11 so suffice it to say that I missed it.

"Strike!" Danny yelled. "Man I'm so good at this," he praised himself. But it was true, it was his 4th strike now.

"Oh shut it Cooper!" Jen retorted. She, on the other hand was bad at bowling. We all laughed at her pouting face. "Can we go now?" Jen asked as she yawned. "Yeah I guess, I'm pretty tired too," I told her. "And hungry," Danny rubbed his belly. "Of course you are nutcase," Tony said.

At that unanimous vote we all decided to go get some food in our bellies. We were at the mall so we decided to go to KFC to get that good fried chicken. I sat next to Jen when we got there. We decided to order a bucket with 21 pieces of chicken. We all ordered Dr peppers.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" Danny asked as he ate his 7th piece. "I don't know, maybe stroll around?" Jen suggested. "No, I've booked a few places for us, you guys don't have to worry," Tony told us as he chewed on his meat. "Well there we go," I said as I took my third piece.

Once we were done we headed back to the hotel. It was 8 when we got back. "So what time do we meet here tomorrow?" I asked as we reached the lobby. "Be here by....8," Anthony told us. "Mind telling us where we're going?" Jen asked. "Mhmmm...Nope," he smiled at us. "A hint at least, how am I supposed to dress you?" Jen asked with her hands on her hips.

"We're going to be doing a lot of activities, so something comfortable and sorta sporty," he told us as he headed to the elevator. "Oh and goodnight girls," he said with a smirk as the doors of the elevator slowly closed. "Well I guess that helps," Jen shrugged. I just walked to the stairs and started going up to our room as Jen stayed behind with Danny. "Goodnight Danny," I said before I got too far. I forgot to bid my farewell to him. "Sweet dreams Scar," he replied.

I reached my room, and once again, out of breath. I'm not sure why I didn't take the elevator. Maybe part of me agreed that we we're eating a lot for people who do minimal activities. I got in and flopped on the couch. I took out my phone and called my parents, telling them about my day's events. As I hung up Jen entered, smiling goofily, at me. Oh boy. She was always like that after spending time with Danny. I rolled my eyes at her and picked up the remote. I flicked through the channels, looking for something watchable.

I decided on showering after 10 minutes of flicking through the TV. I showered for longer than usual. The water just felt really nice. I got out and wore my cotton blue pajamas. I went into Jen's room and she blow dried my hair and tied it into a sloppy ponytail. She had also just showered so I blow dried her hair too and braided it.

"Jen, what's going to happen?" I asked her as I sat on her bed, nibbling on some gummy worms. "About what?" She asked too. "About Danny. I mean after he leaves for college, you'll still be here," I clarified for her. I had wondered about it since they started dating, with Danny a senior and Jen a junior. "I don't know to be honest with you. I love him, a lot. I originally didn't believe in long distance relationships, they usually don't work out but I'm reconsidering that. But would he want that, I'm just some highschool bimbo compared to those college girls, those sorority girls. Why would he want me, I want to let him go but I can't, I really can't. But I think I've accepted that we have a few months left together," she replied silently.

"I don't think he'd be able to let go of you that easily, he loves you too even though you claim to be a highschool bimbo, he sees a lot more. He sees his love," I told her. She sighed as she faced me, "that's what I'm afraid of, that he'll fight for something that's already doomed because I know when he gets there he'll forget about little old me, I'm nothing," she whispered. She was sitting by her dresser so I walked up to her and hugged her from behind.