RIPPLES

Alexa's pov

"Mom, I think jonatthon is coming home today he messaged me on instagram." "So should I arrange his room?"

* I said this purely hoping she would say no*

" oh yes darling he is going to be here in a few hours, he called your father about a half hour ago, so I suggest you get to work now" she muttered as her face beamed with excitement her eyes lit up brighter than the sun and
Her smile dazzled, all normal non-verbals she would emit when her favourite * virgin* son was coming home.

* she loves johnatton so much, it bothers me, and the mere fact she thinks he is a virgin surpasses my comprehending ability*

"Hey, mom I may need backup, that room has been a storage room since he left for last semester, can I call Mckenna" I spat out in the most pleading like tone ever, I knew my puppy dog eyes were on point.
"Only because I haven't seen Mckenna in so long" she seemed so in awe, it pissed me off, but I wasn't going to argue when I so desparately needed her.

I spun on my toes up to my room, I forever lose my phone , its either hiding in my pillow or under my bed.
It was in my pocket.

* wow alexa you goat*

"Hey Mckenna darling, sweetems, chocolate cake-"she didn't even give me time to finish buttering her up. " cut the bs what do you want and how much am I getting paid?" I heard her vocals waver as she begun her money laudrying scheme.

I letting out the biggest sigh known to the human race " why is everything money with you, is there ever going to be a time-" she cut me short again " first of all the mid-evil centuries  of slavery is over , and my labour is pay needed so, shall we call prices".

" Ok johnatton is coming home and I have to clean his room,so 80 bucks and your favourite ice-cream sundae is that what you want majesty?".

* Maybe I can feed her poison, its a win win for everyone , well besides jessie but say what*

" deal, I'll be there in a few"she spat out and waisted no time when she hung up.

I am so lazy, just walking over to his room, my bones are like speaking to eachother the synnovial fluid is popping like pop-corn.
Pushing open his door was like an earlier peak of hell.

It smelt like a fungus growing on last months poop pile, my old gym shoes and socks were plastered across the floor like sand near the ocean, literally dominating the room with its foul odor. The walls were pealing, we didn't paint it for the holidays either. Dads work papers were also in here. Thats weird why isn't it in his private office near the attic.

Out of curiosity I snuck over, you could swear I was a detective under cover, I was rolling and stuff, real ninja like.

* Maybe jackie chan would hire me, I have mad skills*

The papers seemed to look like receits , but the weird thing was the diner reservation and bills were for two but those nights dad had late night errands at the office. The room began enclosing in, thoughts pitched across my head, questions arose, I wasn't sure what to make of the situation.

* Alexa maybe it's just an misunderstanding,yeah........ thats what it is *

"Alexa!!!!!,Mckenna and Caleb is here" my moms yelling removed me from my state of confusion. Wait why would Caleb be here I questioned myself maybe I'm hearing stuff.

I sped out to meet Mckenna, everytime I saw her so simple, although she looked hella evil, always made my day, her abusive nature I evently grew to accept it, she is the missing pieces to the puzzle of myself that I'm currently still trying to build.
I snapped out of my appreciation of Mckenna moment when I saw Caleb his hair in a sleak man bun, wearing a  white V neck that gave a little peak at his muscular chest and a semi- tight jeans. He looked so good my taste buds did a thing.

* keep note I don't know why out of all things my taste buds*

Mckenna wore her ripped jeans and her fav curious george t- shirt, she looked adorable, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

" hi McKenna" I said in a melancholy tone as I sped to McKenna's side, " what the flying stick fly is Caleb doing here, are you aware I ended it, well whatever it was" I whispered in her ear lobes.

She totally ignored me, and readjusted herself and announced that she brought Caleb to meet johnatton, " it's time Caleb gets to know his family" she sent up the most devilish smirk ever I felt a weird tingle in my brain.

My mom knowing how gullible she is just smirked and gave Caleb a great big mother to son hug. " welcome to the family Caleb." I mentally puked and physically threw up, I felt last nights diner resonate on my tongue.

Caleb seemed to love the attention, which seemed weird because although he was the center of attention in school was different to the person he was acting as today. His eyes glistened, his dimples I didn't notice on his right cheek came alive he looked so adorable.

"I can see where Alexa got her looks from." He was such a womanizer,I wonder if he really thought that.

*probably not Alexa*

"A lot of people said we can pass for sisters, and thanks Caleb" she was blushing so much, she was so gullible.

"Ok ok enough of the sappy stuff" McKenna yelled she was quite fed up of the gloomy spell that engulfed the room and so was I.

"Same, they were giving me indigestion" I said while I twisted my facial features. About a millisecond after a kiss smacked against my lips, how could he kiss me in front of my mother, let alone I already ended things with him.

* It felt good but, actually no buts his lips felt so warm and soothing*

" eewwwww  get a room you two" McKenna yell while winking at me she is such a perve I know exactly what she meant when she initiated the room.

"Caleb why would you,-" he cut me short when he took my hands in his and said " I love you Alexa, with everybit of my being, I would run and climb mountains for you" he kept his stare, it felt deep, his words were melancholy and lugubrious .

*Did he mean it, Alexa stop being so gullible*

" You're probably saying that he doesnt mean it, but baby I do.

*so now he reads minds, lucky me*

This is is the end of chapter 6 sorry for the delay I was in a poetry competition and things were really hectic.

do you think Caleb meant it?

Do you think she should give Caleb another chance?

Comment in the comment section below and please vote.

Xoxo_amycloud7