COLOURLESS ROADS

Hearing these words for a split second made me feel like more, more than a loser, more than a socially awkard twit and heck it felt good, I allowed myself to give in although I knew that I shouldn't have.

"Ok, I'll do it" I muttered in a very low frequency even I barely heard it,I did so while I awkwardly stared at the ceiling this was actually the very first time I noticed that there was a painting of albert georgesteine or was it aeinstine.

* Did I say that out loud *

" What was that ?" Caleb said while smirking at me never once loosening his grip on my waist.I almost started to believe he was enjoying it, as his fingers were constantly encircling my waist and damn it felt appealing.

" I said ok you dog face, goat bag" I think I mentally tripped." Now can you let go of me?" ( I actually didn't want him to let go ) I shouted as I simultaneously tried to escape his grip.

"You know comparing me to a dog doesn't work,my good looks surpasses that, and you know it.

" One more thing, before I let go of you babe " Hearing him call me babe sent tingles up my spine I almost exploded. Would I beable to get accustom to this feeling.

* Ticking time bomb much Alexa*

"Kiss me" Caleb said as he drew his face closer to mines, his nose a fingerprint away from mines.

"No what the heck" I said as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

" On my cheek you perve" he said while chuckling to himself.This made me feel stupid and embarrased but heck what do I care.

" Ok you weirdo ". I did this while closing my eyes like a dumby and moving in slowly to his cheeks which were facing my lips.

Before I could reach his lips he quickly changed the direction of his face and stole a kiss.

Although this peck lasted for what like 0.000098 seconds I internally blushed, my stomach doing power kicks leaving stomach foot prints on my goblet cells.

* my knack for connecting all actions to biologically related things, oh how I heart it get it heart it*
* Alexa stop you're hurting yourself*

"Why did you-" , before I could have completed the full length of my question his lips smashed against mines, his hands that were once wrapped around me made its way unto my face while the other clenched at my waist pulling me in for more, this was my first kiss and the robust movement left me breathless. He pulled back after 7 intense seconds.

His light brown hassled eyes never left mines. He stared for what seemed like eternity and out of no where he broke the silence and said.

" ok so the first kiss is what we would do when we separate for classes and the second one will be to hype up a crowd and get them interested, oh and do it right my reputation is on the line." Caleb said this in a demanding tone. It felt sad knowing that the kiss meant nothing to him, but I have to remember this is all a show, nothing more.

* Do I have a reputation*
*Alexa you don't*

"Put your number in my phone" he said as he reached into his pocket and handed his phone over to me.I punched it in while feeling totally awkward as he stared at me the whole flippin time.

" It's in, you can save me as lexa" Ì said as I smiled and tilted my head to try and look adorable.

*But I didn't not even a little*

"You can go now , looks like your getting comfortable there baby" he said while smirking, and totally ignoring my previous suggestion.

" Oh piss off, comfortable my toe nail, don't flatter yourself" I spat out while removing myself from his embrace .