|4|

Shawn or Shack

Next Day

Me: "Damn Tasha."
This bitch had me in a daze while sucking my dick. When I nutted she swallowed my shit, and went into the restroom. I watched her in shock, it's like she been being a big freak. Every since she seen me with another girl she been doing new shit.
I went into her restroom once she came out and took a shower. A couple minutes later I hop out, and grab some clothes that I had over her house. I gathered my shit and left ha place. When I got into the car, I called up Unique.
Me: "Hey Nique."
Unique: "Hey Shack."
Me: "When you going to stop calling me Shack bae?"
Unique: "Bae? When did you ask me to be yours?"
Me: "When I picked up them groceries you became mines."
Unique: "Boy whatever." She said laughing.
Me: "So, what you doing Nique?"
Unique: "Nothing, playing with Honesti, what you doing?"
Me: "I'm on my way to handle business."
Unique: "Oh ok."
Me: "I'm swinging by tonight."
Unique: "Who said you could?"
Me: "I did now bye Nique gotta go."
Unique: "Boy-
Before she could finish I ended the call. I parked my car and made my way into the trap.
T-Bag: "We've been robbed." One of the niggas who work for me rushed to me and said.
Me: "What the fuck you mean we've been robbed."

Unique
After the call ended with Shawn. Another call was coming from Jada, so I answered.
Me: "Hey Jada."
Jada: "Hey, is it okay if I come over I need to talk to you about something."
Me: "Girl yes."
Jada: "Ok cool I'll be there in at least thirty minutes, send me your address."
Me: "Ok, bye girl."
Jada: "Bye Bye."
I sent her my addy, then went to give Honesti a bath. A couple minutes later I was putting Honesti on a comfortable outfit. Then I heard a knock at the door. I looked out the peep hole to see it was Jada. I opened the door and she walked in with a kid holding her hand.
Jada: " This is your nephew, Tavon."