|10|

1 Week Later

Unique

Things been going great so far in my life. I moved into my new apartment, and I love it. Shack and I haven't made anything official. Ever since Dave & Buster's, we haven't went on another "Date".

We have been chilling at my place time to time, and no we haven't had sex. Jada been distant lately, I haven't spoken to her since the day she called me when she was trying to come over. I also haven't been seeing her at the club. I got to strip tonight if I don't see her I will give her a call after I leave.

I was preparing myself for tonight and Honesti, so I can take her to Aunt Tam's. While I was getting Honesti dress my phone started ringing. When I looked to see who was calling, it was an unknown number.

Me: "Hello?"

Jada: "H-hey Unique."

Me: "Jada what tha fuck? I haven't heard from you in a while, you alright girl?"

Jada: "I'm sorry I was handling business, I need you to do me favor."

Me: "Damn you've been that busy to where you couldn't answer my calls? And ok what you need?"

Jada: "To keep Tavon for a while please, something came up."

Me: "Um yea, but how long is a while?"

Jada: "I really don't know how long, but it won't be that long. I have business to handle."

Me: "What kind of business do you have to handle."

Jada: "I'll tell you once I handle it."

Me: " Ok, when are you bringing him? "

Jada: "Just call me when you leaving the club tonight."

6 hours later

I'm in the car about to leave the strip cub, but before I pulled off I called Jada. I called , and the phone went to voicemail. I'm not surprise she didn't answer, it is 1am she probably fell asleep. I tried to call again and she answered.

Jada: "Hello." she said in a whisper.

Me: "Hey i'm- umm why are you whispering?"

Jada: "Uhh i'm j-just waking up."

Me: "You a bad lier, but anyways i'm leaving the club."

Jada: "Ok bye."

Jada

I quietly got out of bed so I wouldn't wake up my boyfriend, Bryce. Yes, I have a boyfriend and he beats me. The reason i'm taking Tavon to Unique place is because i'm breaking up with him when he wake up. And he might beat my ass, so I don't want Tavon here to witness nothing. Because he already seen me get beat by him countless of times. I never told Unique about Bryce, but I am tonight. The only thing i'm not going to tell her is he beat me. I'm going to lie, and tell her i'm going on a important  interview out of town. I already planned my lie, so I want stutter hard because then she would know it's a lie.

40 minutes later

I was at Unique place, and I put sleeping Tavon in her room. We are sitting on the couch drinking wine.

Unique: "We really drinking wine at two in tha mourning." We both laughed, but I broke the laughing when I spoke.

Me: " So yea I have this interview, and it's for a good job in Houston Texas."

Unique: "Girl that's good, but how the hell did you get an interview in Houston?"

Me: "My aunt talked to her manager about me working there, because she want me to stop stripping."

Unique: "Girl that's good, damn i'm going to miss you. You better make sure you visit very often."

Me: "Dang girl I haven't went on the interview yet, so how do you know i'm moving there."

Unique: "I believe you're going to get the job."

Me: "Well thanks girl, let me leave so I can get home to my man."

Unique: "Your men? You have a boyfriend?"

Me: "Yes girl i'm sorry I forgot to tell you about him. His name is Bryce."

Unique: " Ok well see you later Jada, we will talk more about him later." She said while walking me to the door.

Me: "Ok girl bye."

35 minutes later

I'm walking in my house, and look to my right in shock to see Bryce watching TV.

Bryce: "Where the fuck have you been?"

Me: "I've been at Unique house."

Bryce: "At two something in tha damn mourning!?"

Me: "I was dropping Tavon off over her place."

He got up from the couch and walk to me with anger in his eyes. He lifted me by my throat and threw me across the living room.

Me: "Please no Bryce, i'm sorry."

Bryce: "You know what i'm not even finna waste my time, did you stop getting that birth control shot like I told you?"

I nodded my head without making eye contact with him.

Bryce: "Take yo ass up stairs and get butt ass naked, I'll be up in a while."

I went upstairs to our room,I went into the restroom attached to the room and shut the door. I looked in the mirror and broke down crying. When I met Bryce I was on Birth Control but it was the shot. When we got deeper into our relationship he started wanting kids.

But I didn't at that moment and that angered him he would beat me, not only for that reason, but since I was a stripper his dumb ass would accuse me of cheating all the time. It's hard for me to leave him because he's the second person I've been with relationship wise. I really wish Tony was here. I didn't want to have a baby by Bryce, i'm already raising my first child in this unhealthy ass relationship why would I raise my second. I was brought out my thoughts by the door opening.

Bryce: "Why tha fuck you not naked?"

Me: "I-I."

Bryce: "You what bitch?"

I was going to wait until later on today to end this shit, but might as well now he's going to beat me either way.

Me: "I want to b-break up with -

Bryce: "Girl you one funny ass hoe, now take yo clothes off."

Me: "I'm done, and I don't want to have your baby Bryce."

He grabbed me by my hair, and threw me on the bed.

Me: "Please Bryce just let me go." I said raising up.

He slapped me and I fell back on the bed holding my face. I start to cry from fear and pain. He ripped off my tights, and climbed on top of me pulling down his pants.

Me: "Stop Bryce"

I pushed him and hit him constantly, but he didn't move from off of me. I punched him in his face, so he punched me in mines. I gave up fighting and just laid there looking at the ceiling crying. When he got his pants down I knew it was time.