|16|

Two days later

Shawn
I was heading out to do my rounds, but I realized I forgot my phone. I made a U-turn to go back to tha house to retrieve it. I pulled up in the driveway, and got out the car. As I was walking up to the front door I realized it was cracked open. I pulled out my gun and walked carefully towards the door ready to shoot.
Shawn: "What tha hell?"
All I see is Unique on the floor with blood surrounding her.
Me: "Shit Nique!" I ran over to her trying to see if she was breathing, but my dumb ass couldn't tell. I picked her up and ran to the car putting her in. I ran back into the house to get Honesti who was in their room on the floor crying. I ran to the car with her in my arms still crying, and it hurt me to know this is my fault. I quickly strapped her in and got into the car to rush to the hospital. My sight start to become blurry from the tears that began to form.
4 min later
I got out the car calling for nurses as they came out with an emergency stretcher.  I placed her on it and watched them roll her away. I hit the window shattering it, and Honesti begin to cry.
Me: "Shhh, my bad Honesti ." I said while getting her out the car. She wrapped her tiny arms around my neck, and I walked inside the hospital.
40 min later
Doctor Ron: "Family Of Unique Colden?"
I quickly got up with a sleeping Honesti in my arms.
Doctor Ron: "Hi, I'm doctor Ron." He said reaching out for a hand shake.
Me: "Shawn." I said shaking his.
Doctor: "Ok Mr.Shawn, Unique is in stable condition. She was hit twice one bullet was exactly 3 inches away from her heart. The second bullet went through her chest and exited her back."
Me: "Ok thank you doc, when can I see her?"
Doctor: "Give us forty more minutes to run a few tests, and you will be able to see her."
Me: "Ight doc."
I went to go sit back down in the waiting area until I was able to see Nique. I start to go into deep thought about whats been happening these couple of days. I ain't even gone lie, I broke shit off with Jada because I wanted to fuck with Nique. It was something about her that I liked.

While I was waiting and thinking I see Jada coming towards me with tears in her eyes, a swole lip, and a crying Tavon on her hip.
Me: "What tha hell happen to y'all?" I said standing up with Honesti in my arms and rushing to them with anger.
Jada: "I'm so sorry Shack I didn't mean for this to happen, I was just angry-
Me: "Wait what the fuck do you mean?!"
My anger for what happen to her turned into me getting angry at her for apologizing for I don't know what.
Jada: "Please sit down so-
Me: "Nahh, start talking!" I said through gritted teeth. Honesti wrapped her arm around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder which made me calm down.
Jada: "Well I-I went back t-to my house, and when I got there Bryce was already there. He umm- look Shack im sorry I d-didn't know what." She stopped when she notice the death glare I was giving her.
Jada: "Bryce works for Dawn, and I guess he-
Me: "Wait hol up, you mean to tell me you been with this nigga and was living with his ass but didn't know what he was doing for a living?"
Jada: "Not exactly, I Umm knew but I didn't know he was going to run to Dawn."
Me: "How the hell did he know where I stay?"
She looked down and around but not at me.
Me: "Please tell me yo hoe ass didn't tell that nigga where I live!" I said with the raise of my voice which got some attention to us.
Honesti: "You say bad bad words."
Me: "Im sorry baby girl."
Jada: "Ok, I did but he threat-
Me: "You know what just stop because you told him out of jealousy and anger not because he threatened you cause from the looks of it he was gonna beat tha shi-, beat you either way."
I went to sit down, and she did also but she made sure to keep her distance.
Let me give y'all a lil review on this Dawn nigga. That bitch ass nigga is someone who been trying to take me down since I'm one of the biggest King pin there is. He runs a gang called the VDV, and I ain't gonna lie there is a lot of them that's why I have to watch my back and watch who join my gang. It angered me to know that Jada gave the location up of where I live.
50 min later
We where in Unique hospital room chilling. Of course I didn't tell her part of the reason her being shot was Jada fault yet. I didn't want her to be mad and she already in pain.
Unique: "Shawn!" She yelled breaking me out of my train of thought.
Unique: "Damn nigga, you couldn't hear. I called yo name like ten times." She said while laughing which made me laugh, but when Jada started to laugh I immediately stopped.
Unique: "What's wrong witchu?"
Me: "Nun Nique."
Unique: "Well it seem like it is, because of the way you stop laughing when she started."
Me: "I'm alright."
Unique: "Ok."
Honesti: "No no no, he was saying bad words to Jada."
Unique: "Oh really? Why where you cursing out Jada?" She said redirecting her attention to me.
Me: "This is not the time, can you just dead this?!" I said with annoyance in my tone.
Unique: "Alright damn."
Honesti: "You say bad word."
Unique: "I'm sorry."