|7|

^^Chip (20 years old)

Next Day

Shawn aka Shack POV

I was chilling in my office at the trap, waiting for reports of the break in at one of my Locations. I started thinking bout Jada, yea I know ha. She was one of the hoes I was fucking with. That bitch gave some good head. She stop talking to me once she got into a 'Serious Relationship'.
I didn't care though because she was annoying as fuck. The first time I seen her at Unique crib, I pretended that it was my first time meeting her. I didn't need ha fucking up my chances of getting me some Nique.
I was brought out my thoughts when my close friend Chip bust in my office. I grew up with Chip his ma is my ma close friend. Yes, he work for me.
Chip: "We know who broke into tha spot , Shack."
Me: "Ok, here I come."
Chip: "Coo." He close the door and left my office.
As I was making my way to tha door my phone started to ring inside my pocket. I looked at the caller ID to see it was Unique.
Me: "Wassup Nique."
Unique: "Nun just bored, what you doing?"
Me: "Handling business, you want me to come through when I'm done?"
Unique: "Yea, and can you bring Wing Stop?"
Me: "Oh I see, you wanted food." I said then laughed.
Unique: "What no, but can you please?"
Me: "Yea Nique, I should be there in about forty minutes."
Unique: "Ok thanks."
Me: "You welcome boo, I got to go tho."
Unique: "Ok bye."
I ended the call, and exit my office to the meeting room. Where everyone should be. When I walked in the room it fell silent until Chip got up to speak.
Chip: "So out of tha three niggas, we only could make out one of em from the security cameras. The other two face was covered." He said walking to a board with a dude picture on there.
As I looked closer I knew him from somewhere, but couldn't think of where.
Me: "Are they with a gang or sum?"
Chip: "Yea, that old as nigga Rondo."
Me: "Damn, he still in tha game?" I asked laughing.
Everyone laughed at the little joke I made, but went quiet when Chip started to speak.
Chip: "From what I heard he got two kids. He have a son and a daughter."
Me: "Oh, where they at?"
Chip: "His son with him, and I don't really know about his daughter I just know he have one."
Me: "Well Get That nigga who on that picture and bring him to the factory basement. He look like he would do some talking. I'm out I got something to handle."
Chip: "Something or Somebody." He yelled out with a smirk. I couldn't do nothing, but laugh.
When I made it to Wing Stop I text Unique.
Me: What type of wings you want?
Unique💞: Buffalo and Parmesan
Me: ok, do you want some ranch or blue cheese?
Unique💞: Both.
I made my way into the Wing Stop, and while in there I see the nigga who broke into my trap. I hurried up and text Chip.
Me: Ayy, this nigga at Wing Stop standing right in front of me
Chip: lmao omw, shit to funny cause you was just bout to go get some pussy
Me: Haha very funny, but once you come get him I ain't going with you
Chip: Alr nigga I'm omw
I made my order and sat down to wait on tha food and watch that nigga. My order was ready, so I went to get it. I sat back down with the food, and checked it. While sitting there I looked out the window to see Chip car parked. That meant I could leave so I did. While walking out tha door I turned and smirked at the nigga. I seen the fear in his eyes, so I know he got tha memo.

20 minutes later

I was knocking at Unique door. When she opened it her face lit up with happiness.
Me: "Damn girl it's just food."
Unique: "Whatever." She said laughing.
I walked into ha crib and set on the couch. I set the food on the lil table in front of me. Unique came and sat next to me and start to dig into the bags. I look next to me and seen Honesti asleep.
Me: "Damn, she always sleeping." I said laughing. Then Unique laughed.
Unique: "You want to see my apartment I'm trying to buy?"
Me: "Yea"
She handed me her phone and I looked at the screenshots of the apartment.
Me: "This is nice."
Unique: "Thanks, Me and Jada was looking at apartments yesterday when we came back from the mall."
Me: "Oh ok."
Honesti woke up smiling when she seen food. I laughed because they are alike and it's cute. Unique gave her a fry.
Me: "Y'all really love food."
Unique: "Yea, we can eat."
It fell silent, and I started to stare at Unique. This girl was beautiful, I never really looked at her since I was so focus on fucking. Her brown skin and her smile was adorable on her. And them cute dimples.
My phone vibrated, notifying me that I got a message.
Chip: Got him in tha basement, what next?
Me: Keep him there until tomorrow, I wanna be there.
Chip: ok coo
Unique: "So, tell me something about you."
Me: "Like what?"
Unique: "How old are you?"
Me: "Twenty one, my turn, where is your mom?"
Unique : "We wasn't taking turns with questions."
Me: "Now we are, I answer yours you answer mines. Now answer my question."
Unique: "Dead." Her smile faded and there was a moment of silence.
Unique: "Umm, what made you start doing what you do?"
Me: "I started doing what I do when I was fourteen. The reason I started hustling was because my ma was selling her body day and night to support me. And I didn't want her to do that anymore. It took her three years of me hustling for her to accept my 'Drug Money'. I was happy when she started excepting my money because she stop working tha corner."
Unique: "You really love ya ma, that's sweet."
Me: "Yea, so how do you know Jada?"
Unique: "I met her three days ago, and found out her son is my nephew two days ago. Her and my brother, Tony, was a thing."
Unique: "Do you know her?"
Me: "Umm y-yea, I use to talk to her."
Unique: "Oh ok, why-
Me: "Nope It's my turn, you have a brother?"
Unique: "Had, he was killed when I was fourteen. He was sixteen . Some niggas was doing a drive by. He was selling too."
Me: "Damn."
I looked at her noticing she was not smiling like at first.
Me: "let's watch a movie."
Unique: "Yea ok."
Unique threw away the trash, and cleaned up Honesti hands and mouth. She went in tha back to get some covers. When she came back she sat next to me and put Honesti on her lap. She put the cover over them both. I took my shoes off and got under the cover with them. We chilled and watched tv until we fell asleep.