Kid Party

Sasha's POV

Today is Conrad's friend Ryan's birthday. It ends at 5pm. It's an hour long party. When we got to the party, all the little girls ran and hugged Conrad. I'm gonna talk to him about that later. They all ran off and started playing. I was left with the parents. Like always, I'm the youngest. Ryan's mom and dad Courtney and Carlton came up to me.

[A/N]- Courtney was Sasha's waiter at Chili's before she ran away.

Courtney-Hey Sasha. How you been?

Me-I've been good. Conrad, me, and my boyfriend are moving to Atlanta in two months. 

Carlton-That's great. You guys are gonna be one big happy family

Me-I know I can't wait

???-You're so young. When did you have Conrad? When you were like 14?

Carlton-Stacy that's enough

Courtney-Yeah Stace, that was out of line

Me-Guys it's fine. I get questions like this all the time. Stacy, all of us have a story and Conrad's and my story is super long.

Stacy-Can you read me one chapter?

Me-Nahhh I'll do a summary of it all

This Stacy chick has an attitude. She looks like she is in her early 20's. I told her a brief summary of what happened with me and Conrad. She started getting emotional and hugged me.

Stacy-You are a warrior. They tell people not to judge a book by its cover and you're story is wild.

Me-I know. And being a character in each chapter is wilder

Everyone laughed. The party was ending and Conrad was still playing and talking with all his friends. I walked up to Conrad and his friend. She was a little caramel colored girl. She had curly hair like me but her hair is sandy brown while mine is dark brown. They didn't see me so I just stood there. Most of the parents were gone. A handsome man wasn't that far from me and the kids. The little girl must be his daughter because she looks just like him. I was watching the kids and the little girl kissed Conrad on the lips. I gasped and the man came jogging over here. He picked up his daughter.

???-Rebecca, you know not to kiss any boys.

Rebecca-Conrad told me too

I gasped and got down to Conrad's level.

Me-Conrad, did you tell little Rebecca to kiss you?

Conrad started smiling

Conrad-Yeah I just wanted to see if she had cooties. I'm sorry Sasha

I shook my head and got up from Conrad's level. I looked at Rebecca's dad and he was laughing.

Me-I'm sorry about that. I'm sure your daughter doesn't have cooties

???-It's okay. I'm Sebastian

Me-I'm Sasha nice to meet you Sebastian

Rebecca-Can I go to Conrad's house daddy?

Sebastian-You have to ask Ms. Sasha

Cliffy

Do you think Sasha will say yes?

Would you want a fast daughter or a gay son?