Profile

Conrad's Profile

Hi everyone. I'm Conrad. I'm three years old. My birthday is in September. My favorite color is yellow. I don't know who my mom and dad are but Sasha says there on a long trip. I keep having dreams about this man and women. I look a lot like them but I don't know who they are. Sasha is like my mom. Sasha says I was born in Detroit but I remember growing up with Sabrina, Sasha, Michael, and William in Atlanta. I miss Michael. He is my best friend. I see him every summer. I like Sasha's family and friends in Detroit and Atlanta.

Sasha's Profile

Hi I'm Sasha. I'm 18 years old. I have a lot of friends and my boyfriend Jon. When I was 14, I ran away with Conrad to Atlanta because he wasn't safe with his parents. Sabrina and William let me and Conrad stay with them. I made a lot of friends and Conrad's best friend is Sabrina and William's son Michael. I stayed in Atlanta until I was 16. Sabrina and William surprised me and invited my Detroit friends and family. Now I'm an adult and have a modeling career. My boyfriend played football in high school. Now he wants to be a professional.

Tiara's Profile

I'm Tiara. My best friend Sasha went away for 2 years. Everyone was sad and depressed because she brought a lot of joy into all of us. Without Sasha, we were a mess. She came back the week she turned 16 and we were all back to being happy. I'm 17 now and thinking about going to UCLA.

Joshua's Profile

I'm Joshua, Sasha's big brother. The same day Sasha ran away with Conrad, my best friend shot me. It didn't damage any part of my body. I was depressed when my little sis left. She made me feel good about myself. When I told her that I thought no one cared about me she said she cared. I was more then happy when Sasha came back to Detroit. I missed my little sister.

Jon's Profile

I'm Jon, Sasha's boyfriend. When Sasha left I was depressed and miserable. I missed her a lot. When she came back everyone's sadness went away. Now I'm 18. I'm officially an adult, with a beautiful girlfriend, and I feel like Conrad is my son. He's an awesome kid. I've been accepted into two colleges I really like. I want to tell Sasha so she can come with me. I would love to have her by my side every step of the way.