Clarification: Percy vs. Glacé

Hi, just to clarify, Percy and Glacé are not the same person anymore. I want this to be a period of change. Note the POV. When it says Pery/Glacé, it is both of them into one, Percy mostly dominating. Glacé is more hardcore and different, a coping mechanism and a gift from someone who will not be named ;). 

Also, I want this story to work as a standalone, so I will definitely try to add a flashback chapter or I will have to go through making a whole story out of it since parts 1 and 2 were taken off ages ago. I am trying to get them in as soon as I can so bear with me. I will also have a different title put up but just a reminder, this has always been a continuation, I do not take credit for the idea of it except for my writing. I just want it to be more accessible and to be read more,  generally.

Final thing, I have female characters put up from 2 great people who wanted their characters on the story so, if you wish to have yours, you can fill out the form I put out before and pm me. If you wish for any character like any of the gods, heroes,  or anything like that, comment about it and fill it in. 

That is basically it, and sorry for the 2nd Chapter's title changes, I just couldn't decide, lol. Yeah, the 2nd Chapter's editing is done so please read it and comment your opinion. So yeah, and soon, this story will be a standalone, hopefully, XD.

Until the 3rd Chapter, 

hohos2002