Percy stops a fire and gets challenged to a deadly wrestling match (Intro-2)

Glacé POV

I watched Percy meet this Thorn guy and to be completely honest with you I was not happy with Percy's reaction. 

Oh, he looks so cOoL. Oh, he's so HaNdSoMe. So what? I am WAY stronger, plus I'm way more badass and I know Percy more than he does. Just because he understood Percy that one time will not make him the cool guy. Hmph. That's me and no one else, so take that stupid Thorn! 

"We just met him Glacé why are you being so aggressive? Green is not a good color on you honey."

Shut up, Percy. Just shut up. You're lucky that I stayed quiet. Anyway, now we have to meet the wonderful other dragons. Ugh. Can't wait. 

"Shut up Glacé, I'm trying to focus"

Yeah yeah, whatever. Focus or whatever. 

Percy POV

Glacé was seriously distracting me and I could barely hear anything from what Thorn was trying to tell me. Shutting Glacé up, I looked around as we exited the throne room through an entrance in the back and walked into a hallway of doors. The different wooden doors in the hallway were shimmering, almost mirage-like, and the walls were covered in glistening golden wood.

"Like the decor? I designed it myself," smirked Thorn, clearly proud of himself. 

See that Glacé, he can even design rooms. Can you do that? I think not,  I thought smiling at Glacé's flare of annoyance. (Ladies, he's a keeper)

Percy, I swear t- 

BANG!

I was never more grateful for a sound in my entire life, except for the school bell of course, but this was definitely second best. Anyways, that definitely didn't sound good, so  I tried to find the source and slid into a defensive position just in case I had to fight.

Thorn, however, and to my complete surprise, put his face in his hand and rubbed his forehead in agitation.  

"Not those two idiots again," he murmured before stalking angrily to the 3rd door in the hallway.

 From the other side of the door, we both heard loud shouting. 

"Hey stupid, touch my hairbrush more time, and I swear it won't just be just your hair that'll be on fire," threatened an angry male voice. 

"Oh yeah? Try me, Genesis, just try me. It was her hairbrush and just because you decided to be born first, doesn't mean you get to call dibs on everything," Yelled a female voice in retort. 

"I am older so you have to listen to me.  Let. Go. Now."

"Make me, ha"

Then, another crash rattled through the room and was followed by a female shriek. 

"GENESIS, MY BED!"

"I WARNED YOU STUPID, TOUCH THAT HAIRBRUSH AND YOU DIE"

"This. Is. MI-"

CRASH

Before I could even blink, Thorn kicked the door open, literally ripping it off its hinges, and let me tell you, I have never seen a man look this cool doing it. No homo, but like, everything about it was in slo-mo, just like the movies, definitely cool. 

Percy. 

Ah, shoot. Yes, yes, anyway. The broken door literally flew from the doorway and slammed straight into the poor unsuspecting wall on the other side. Looking into the room, I had to try so hard not to burst into laughter at the two terrified teens staring at us in the middle of the room.