8

^^ That is HILARIOUS!
I have so many of them I can just make a whole chapter of them if you guys want.

On with the story:

Y/N's POV:

October 2, 2018

Yesterday was the day Daniel asked me to be his girlfriend. We decided to keep it a secret from their fans. Today I'm so happy. I've been smiling all day and cuddling with Daniel.

Right now I'm watching a movie on my laptop.

Knock Knock

I look up and see Daniel.

"Hey!" He says smiling and walking in.

"Hi, what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing... I just want to see my beautiful girlfriend." He tells me and lays down next to me, on the bed.

I wrap my arm around his chest and snuggle into him.

"Why do I feel like I've known you forever?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Well I'll let you know that the feeling is mutual." He responds, smiling his adorable toothy smile. I giggle.

"So we're doing a photo shoot today." He says.

"Yeah I know." I respond, continuing to watch my movie, aka The Maze Runner.

"So also, today you're gonna meet my manager and his daughter." He says, excited.

"Yeah I'm excited to meet them!" I say looking up at him.

"Well cool. Because they're gonna be here in a couple of minutes." He replies.

"Hey Dani, do you want to know something?" I ask. If he says yes it'll be hilarious.

"Yeah sure, what is it beautiful?" He says, knowing when he calls me beautiful I blush.

"Did you know that... THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER IS BAE!?" I ask loudly and laughing.

"Well damn, and here I thought I was bae." He gasps, faking hurt.

"No, of course you are." I say and kiss his cheek.

He chuckles and then we heard the door bell ring.

"I think they're here!" He states.

We both get up and walk downstairs.

"Oh there's the two lovebirds." I hear Jack explaining to the new visitors.

"Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Y/N!" I say and offer my hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm David, and this is my daughter Aspen." David replies and shakes my hand.

Aspen brings me into a hug, in which I gladly hug back.

"Nice to meet you Y/N! You're so pretty!" She says. I smile and say "Thank you. You're so beautiful!"

Wow I thought she would be very different!

A/N

(I don't hate on anyone so I'm gonna make some random girl the enemy. 👍)

"Ok well you girls can hang out and stuff and we'll get to photo shooting." David explains.

Aspen and I nod and say "Bye!" in unison.

We all laugh.

"So Y/N, what do you want to do today?" She asks.

"Umm. We can watch Netflix and or play some games if you want?" I ask.

"That sounds great!" She says.

"Do you mind if I invite my friend Ava?" I ask, once again.

"No, not at all. In fact, I'm pretty sure I met her already." Aspen replies.

"Ok cool. Thanks!"

I quickly text Ava to come over so we can have a girls day out!

...

Ava came over and we all decided to go get some groceries for our movie! But we ended up fooling around.

@y/nbesson

109,892 ❤️         6,082 💬

109,892 ❤️ 6,082 💬

@y/nbesson: This is what we do when grocery shopping! 😂 @avafin
📷 @aspenloeffer ❤️

Comments:

@seaveydaniel that should be me pushing you! Haha

@imzachherron no it should be me! 😂 @seaveydaniel

@corbynbesson how about none of you! 👍 @seaveydaniel @imzachherron

View More Comments

Hey Guys! Sorry for this shorts and uninteresting chapter but it's a fill in chapter for this week!

Word Count: 636

So my 4 day weekend starts today. I have Friday off and I'm pretty sure everyone has Monday off!

Ok well I hope you enjoyed!

Byeeeeee 🤗

Have a good day/night!