22

A/N:

^^^^^^
Ok read the comments. This was a while ago but I just had to point out what Corbyn said! #Jorbyn

Sorry for the very, very, very late update.

We are going to New York with Christina today! I'm so excited!

I packed my suitcase and carry-on bag for two weeks.

....

We landed in New York! Daniel is asleep on my shoulder with his hand holding mine. I quickly shake him and he stirs in his sleep.

He opens his eyes and immediately smiles when he looks at me.

"Wake up sleepyhead we're here!"

"I'm awake, I'm awake..." Daniel says and begins to pack his things inside his carry-on bag.

I put my stuff away in my carry-on bag as everyone in the plane started to get their stuff.

...

We made it to the hotel we were staying at, at 7 pm. Corbyn was spending time with Christina. I think they went to dinner at a restaurant.

I quickly dropped my bags on the floor and jumped on the bed. Daniel chuckled and stared at me smiling like he was lovestruck.

"You good there Dani boy?" I ask, goofily, smiling brightly.

"I love you." He answers, not answering my question, as he walks to the bed climbing on top of me.

"I love you, Daniel." I reply, looking up at his hovering figure.

I look into his ocean blue eyes and pull his head down to mine, our lips meeting.

It was pure bliss every time he touched or kissed me.

Our lips moved in sync as I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling slightly.

We broke the kiss for air, as we stared into each other's eyes, I knew what we both wanted.

That night he made love to me endlessly.

(I know some of you aren't comfortable with reading smut so I didn't write any. Just tell me if you want me to write one and I'll do so. :) <3 )

...

I woke up, streams of light getting through the blinds. Our naked bodies entangled under the sheets, my head resting on his bare chest as his arms were wrapped around my waist, his head in my neck.

Memories of last night replayed in my head. I smile, thinking of the ways we expressed our love to each other. The way he touched me, held me, made love to me.

I leaned into his touch more, feeling comfort in all his warmth.

He slowly started to stir in his sleep. Shortly awakening after. I look up at his face smiling as he was doing the same.

"Good morning. I love you." I state brightly, kissing his nose.

He smiles and looks at me adoringly, kissing my forehead responding "I love you more."

"Wanna bet?" I ask, slightly serious, but lovingly.

He smiles and hides his face in my neck once again, kissing it slowly.

I love this boy.

Heyyyyyyy. It's been a month. Heh. I will be ending this book soon so I'm gonna try to finish in a couple of weeks.

Word Count: 526

Really short sorry Charlie. :(

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Byeeeeee 🤗

Have a good night/day!