11

This chapter is gonna be ummm something different.... heh.

Corbyn's POV:

October 7, 2018

Today Nick is coming to surprise Y/N. We planned this last week so I'm excited. Christina is coming tomorrow!

Y/N's POV:

Today I woke up at 7:00 a.m. because I wanted to prank the boys.

I decided to pretend that I was kidnapped. Jack is in on this prank.

I'm gonna go over to Ava's house and send them messages from an unknown number. This is gonna be good! Hehehehe!

I get ready and stuff then Jack and I drive to Ava's apartment.

...

When we get there I hide in Ava's most famous hiding spot... the attic that no one knows about except for Jack and I. The boys will probably come the Ava's place first.

I bought a random iPhone and I'll send them pictures of me sleeping.

Time to put the plan in action.

Jack's POV:

I head back to our place and pretend to be asleep.

A couple hours later I hear the boys yelling for Y/N.

"Guys what are you yelling at?" I ask.

"Do you know where Y/N is? She's not in her room. Her phone is still in her room." Corbyn answers, looking really worried. Then they get the first text. I get it too because it would look suspicious if I didn't.

Daniel's POV:

Unknown Number

I have your precious little Y/N. If you want her back you're gonna have to solve 2 very hard riddles.

Who are you? What do you want?

I want you to answer riddles...

Fine what are they?

The first riddle is: where do you see the sea, but feel the breeze of rides?

"Guys what does this mean?" I ask.

"What if they hurt her?" I ask, again.

"I assure you she's fine. I also don't think we should call the police." Jack says, sounding not worried at all.

"Fuck you Jack. This is a prank isn't it?" I ask, feeling annoyed.

"U-Umm. Oops." Jack responds and calls the unknown number.

"Ughh, Y/N?" He asks.

"Yes what is it? Did they figure out the first clue?" She asks.

"Y/N you're so annoying!" Jonah and Zach scream at the same time.

She laughs.

Y/N's POV:

"Well that was a fail." I say laughing.

...

After spending time with Ava, I head back home to the boys.

...

When I got there I plopped down on the couch next to Daniel and hugged him. He kissed my forehead.

After a couple of minutes I hear,
Ring Ring

The door bell rings. I look at everybody and they are still looking at their phones:

"Fine, I'll get it then." I say.

I open the door and when I see who it is I run and jump into his arms and he spins me around.

"Oh my gosh! Nick was this the surprise?!" I ask, crying tears of joy. He wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Yep!" He says, smiling brightly.

"You're the best!" I say to Corbyn. At the corner of my eye I see Daniel looking like he's jealous.

I grab Nick's arm and I bring him over to Daniel.

"Daniel this is Nick, my best friend. Nick this Daniel, my boyfriend." I say. I could feel the tension between the two, so I decided to ask Daniel if I could talk to him privately.

We walk into my room.

"Dani, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says, bluntly.

"Really? 'Cause I don't believe that." I respond.

"Fine. I don't like him. He looks at me like I'm the bad guy." He responds.

"Well that's because you're my boyfriend. My last boyfriend was someone who hurt me, mentally and physically..."

"Baby... I'm sorry." He says and is quick engulf me in a hug. I hug back, of course. Then I let the tears fall.

...

It was nighttime now and we were all getting ready for bed. Nick went to his hotel, and the boys seemed to like him.

I went downstairs to get some water, suddenly there's a pain in the back of my head and I fall to the ground unconscious.

The last thing I heard was.... Hello love, I'll take good care of you.

At that moment I knew that my crazy ex is back... Liam is back...

Hey guys I'm back. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was working on my other story.

Word Count: 753

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Byeeeeee ❤️