23

~2 months later~
(I know it's a big time skip but the book is ending soon)

"Hmm how should I get you up this time?" I hear a little voice, but I ignore it and continue to sleep.

"Y/n. Y/nnn. N/n. Baby. Babe. N/n. Love bug." I hear so many voices that sound like Daniel, what is wrong with me?

"Y/N TOM HOLLAND IS HERE!" That, my friend, is all it took for me to shoot out of bed, looking around like a crazy person.

"WHERE?" I immediately ask, cringing at my voice crack, well I only just woke up. As I take in my surroundings I see Daniel's face in front of me and I sigh and pout in disappointment.

"Wow. You're so happy to see your boyfriend this fine morning aren't you?" He asks playfully.

I glare at him and grunt as I lay back down, pulling the covers over my head. I hear him chuckle before he decides to interrupt my precious sleep.

"n/n it's time to get up. Today is an important day!" Daniel exclaims as he pulls the covers from me and hovers above me, grinning like he just won the lottery, and I'm the lottery.

"What's so special about today?" I ask jokingly. Of course I know, it's May 14, our 11 month anniversary.

"It's our 11 month anniversary." He responds, grinning because he knew I knew. I was disappointed about the space between us, though.

Of course I knew it was our anniversary, but I already planned the day out. I got him a gift that means a lot to him.

"I love you, Daniel Seavey."

"I love you more, Y/N Besson"

"Impossible"

"You wanna bet."

"I'll win."

"I'm not so sure about that."

"Fight me bitch."

"I'd rather do you."

"Go ahead Dani Boy. I surely won't stop you."

We start to laugh. He smiles and shakes his head. I stop laughing and wrap my arms around his neck and pull his head down, making his lips meet mine.

Just like always, I feel the sparks and fireworks. Our lips move together in sync and I am once again in pure bliss.

His tongue licks my lip to ask for permission and and open my mouth for him to slide his tongue into it. His tongue explores my mouth just like all our heated make-out sessions that sometimes end up in the bedroom.

I moan into his mouth as he grunts when I tug on his hair.

You all know what happens after that. I'll leave that to your imagination. ;)))

~Time Skip Brought To You By Daniel's Smile~

Now we were on our way to our secret spot on the beach where no one has discovered. I was dressed in a flowy white beach dress with white sandals, underneath it was my bikini. He was in a white button up t-shirt with white swim trunks. I can see his abs through the shirt and it makes him looking more mouth watering.

I can't wait to rip that shirt off of him and lick up his che—

I can't think of that right now. Man I feel hormonal today.

When we get there it is so peaceful. I hear the waves crashing. I can't wait to feel the warmth of the sand. It's about 3:00 pm right now because I woke up at 10:00 am. Then Daniel made me breakfast in bed. Then we showered, together, and here we are.