2# friends

Lapis's POV
Why am I staring at her? She probably thinks I'm weird. "Looks like Lapis has a crush on a nerdy dork." Amethyst laughed. I blushed while I was trying to cover my face. Fucking Amethyst. Garnet smirked. "Let's eat."
While we were eating, I didn't stop thinking about Peridot. No no I don't love her. We just met. That's not possible. I shook my head. "Um Lapis?" Steven asked. I flinched. "Yes?" He chuckled. "I asked you if you want to go to this party on next saturday with us?" I nodded. "Sounds good. Where is it?" The boy had literally stars in his eyes. "At the crystal gem's beach house." I gave him a thumbs up. I and the Crystal gems know each other for a long time. I remember that Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst and I were in the elementary school when we first met. Steven was a toddler and he showed me his 'Moms'. That's what he called them. They are still making fun about it. Steven was my first real friend but Mom and Dad never allowed him to visit me. My parents were awful people. They abused me for a long time. My neighbours once noticed the way  they act with me and called the police. That was only two years ago. I'm living alone now. I thought everything was going to be okay but it wasn't. Jasper came to my life. Ugh I don't want to think about this right now. I sighed heavily. I never told them something about my parents. I lied that my parents passed out. They didn't know about Jasper's  relationship either...
"Peridot are you coming?" Amethyst asked her. I gasped. That would be awesome! She was thinking.
PLEASE SAY YES! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. "I don't know. I never went to a party. Besides, we're not even friends." Amethyst giggled again. "We are now nerd." She ruffled Peridot's hair. "Ugh don't call me nerd and stop ruffling my hair you clod!" She hissed. I chuckled. She's kinda cute... I guess. "So are we friends?" The chubby girl asked. "I think so..."
The blond looked away. "Peridot are you okay?" Pearl asked. She stayed silent. After a few seconds she turned her attention to us again. "Yeah I'm fine it's just...I had no friends until now." She smiled at us.
Yep I'm totally gay right now. I mentally slapped myself. THINK STRAIGHT GODAMNIT!
Lunchtime was almost over.
"Lapis I'm sorry about earlier and thank you for helping me." I nodded. "It's fine." We smiled at each other. "Friends?" She gave me her hand. I sighed. "Friends." We shook hands. Amethyst groaned. "Just kiss already." Everyone laughed except Peridot and I. We were both blushing.

Timeskip to the end of the school day

Riiing.
Yesh! I can go home now. Everyone left the classroom. I stayed outside waiting for Peri~. Yes I have a nickname for her. "Hey so I'm going home." Peridot closed her backpack.
"Yeah I just waited for you. You know, saying goodbye and stuffs. Where are you living anyways?" I said quickly.
Ugh Lapis stop being an Idiot!
She's just a Friend. (Miraculous fans know what I mean). "Uuhh...well I'm living in the diamond street. Diamond street 3 to be exact." She answered.
"*gasp* No way. I'm living there too. Diamond street 25." Peridot smiled a bit. "Why did I never see you?" I asked her. "Maybe because I never leave my house." I laughed so hard until I snorted. I covered my mouth. "Was that a snore? That's so cute!" The blond said. We were both blushing madly. "I-I'm sorry. I m-mean I like you. NO I MEAN I LIKE THE WAY YOU SNORE!" She began to panic. Cute.
I giggled. "It's fine." We opened the doors from gem stone high. "So are we going together?" I asked. She nodded slowly.

We where close to her house until she felt to the ground. "PERIDOT!?" I took her bridal style. "My...stomach." Stupid Jasper. She gave me her keys and I opened the door. "Where are your parents?" I asked her. She didn't respond. I shrugged and laid her on the couch, in her leaving room. Her house is pretty small. I guess they don't have much money. Everything was green and yellow. Why am I not surprised ? I giggled. "Lapis...". Peridot tried to speak. "Shh you need rest." I lifted her shirt a little bit and...HOLLY SHIT. She has abs? I blushed. Fuck that's hot. I shook my head. I have no time for this. I searched for pills. Weird. Here is nothing. I decided to make her tea. "Bye Peridot." I hugged her and left the house. Before I closed the door, I heard a thank you from the inside. She's ripped but still. She can't fight with Jasper. I clenched my fist. Fuck you Jasper.