•Chapter number twenty-nine•

,,Cause you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long."
Locked Out Of Heaven; Bruno Mars

-

*possible TW - smut*

-

I woke up in the morning with a burning headache. Joe was right, I'm not used to alcohol. I didn't drink too much, but still I have a really terrible hungover.

I turned around and froze when man's body was next to me. I quickly looked under the sheets to check that nothing happened. I groaned when I found out I'm just in my birthday suit. So something did happen. Who the hell is he? I'm totally brainwashed.

In that moment that guy woke up. He still had his back to me, so I didn't see his face. But he feels so familiar...

,,LANCE?!" I yelled with widened eyes when he turned to me. What the fuck?

,,DRIN?!" He has the same shocked expression like me. How this happened?

,,What the hell happened last night?" I asked while I was looking for my clothes spread all over the room.

,,I'm not sure. I had a fight with your ex. And then we went to your room. Damn, it had to be a rough night according to this mess. Hopefully the memories will come back soon, it would be shame if they disappeared," Lance noted while he was taking his cloth from the ground.

,,Very funny," I snorted and started putting my clothes on, ,,I'm such a slut. I feel bad because of Artem. I'm supposed to fly to Moscow tommorow. How can I face him after this?" I burried my head into my hands. Lance slowly put his hand on my shoulder.

,,Drin, it was a drunk mistake..."

,,I think you should go. Don't take it personal, I just need to be alone." Lance nodded his head and without words left. After he closed the door I went to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face to fresh it up a little bit. Then I looked at myself in the mirror. My hand slowly traced my neck full of small lilac bruises. That sick bastard.

Flashback:
,,Lance...I'm so close," I whimpered, my head burried in his neck. Every another push was getting me closer to heaven. I was convulsively holding the sink that my knuckles were bightly white. Cold mirror was sending shivers all over my back. I haven't felt so great in a long time.