Foreword

Ok. I have read Darren's diaries multiple times. He left out a certain character that was really important. She had bright red hair, was sort of small for her physical age, and, OH! The only flipping reason he liked the idea of becoming a vampire!

Yeah. She was me. I am Delia Horston.

Second youngest aged vampire ever blooded to date, I was turned when I was six years old. Yeah, not to brag or anything, but I was kind of a big part of Darren's story. I do not really know why Darren left me out. Maybe to protect me. I don't really care. I'm telling you the real story.

Ok. So, I have always thought of the gang as a huge family. I'll lay it out for you.

Darren and Evra and Harkat were like my brothers. Larten was my father figure for my entire life. Arra Sails and Truska were maternal figures to me, and Alice Burgess was like my aunt after we met her. Vancha and Gavner, on the other hand, were like my crazy uncles. Seba Nile and Paris Skyle were like grandfather and great grandfather. Steve... he was the annoying hostile neighbor you wish would move to a different galaxy. Mr. Tall and everyone else at the cirque are my backup family, when I need them, they are there.

When I was a child, my father always told me to spend my time doing something I love. He would have said to spend my life doing that, but... honestly, I am about 160 earth years old. But I am only 15 in vampire years. But anyways, back to what I was saying before. My father had always stuck by me when I needed him, and gave me my space when I wanted to be alone. It took a while, but Darren eventually learned how to read me too. We three, all in all, had a really good relationship.

Ok. I'll get started with how it really happened.