•five•

You open the cafe door and you instantly smile when you saw Kim Namjoon walking headed to his office.You walk and one of the employee as yours talked you.

"There's something wrong with Mr.Kim"she said.

"What?"you asked her confused.

"I noticed this past few weeks he always smiling and holding his phone like he was staring at the girl pic"she said while tapping her chin.

"So?What's wrong with being happy?"you asked.

"Aish,we all know that Mr.Kim is a cold,snobber man.And also a heartless"

"He's not a heartless man..He can't blurted out his true personality and feelings but inside he's kind and not a heartless man"

"Ah!I noticed too that he always staring at you.I don't know why.but,Sometimes when your shift is done he went outside and maybe following you?"

"Let's start our work and stop talking Mr.Kim will get angry if we see us talking than working"you said and headed to kitchen on the cafe.You decided to made a coffee for Namjoon.

You hesitate to knock on his office but when you try to knock the door,the door was open and Namjoon is in front of you staring at you.

"Coffee?Mr.Kim?"you said while awkwardly smile.You like him that's why you're shy to him.

"Thanks"he said and grab the coffee.

"I will go back to work Mr.Kim"you said and bow to him but when you start to walk he call you.

"Y/n"

"Mr.Kim?"

"Ahmm,you look beautiful today"he said and close the door.You blush from what he said and cupping your cheeks while you were smiling like crazy.But indeed you know,Namjoon opened the door once again and he saw you smiling and blushing.He's lips turn into smile and close the door again.