•ten•

"That's what I like you Y/n.You're kind and have a good heart.And also pretty.. You're simple.I started to like you since you started to work here.You were so working hard I always watching you hehe I know it's kinda creepy hehe in the first, I was just watching you and taking a picture of you..sorry for that..And after a months my feelings for you grew.Maybe all of people here may seem I was cold and snobber and heartless to be honest,that was true but you changed me...y/n.Thank you for doing that to me.Love change me..."

"I was kinda shocked until now and my brain cannot process all what you've said... I can't believe all of this to be honest"

"It's real y/n. I was so shy to talk to you even  to look at you.Sorry if I'm not introduce myself to you in the first and sorry if I was create an account for you don't recognize me at all.I just wanna talk to you and the same time I was shy so that's what I thought in first place,not to say who really i'am.So I was confidently talking to you now because I know we're mutual..."

"So...are you saying that you love me?"

"Yes"

You blush from what he said.You cupped your cheeks to hide the pink on there.You smile to him and say,

"I'm so happy..After all the Joon name that I was texting and chatting is you.I cannot hide my feelings anymore..Namjoon..Mr.Kim I love you too"you said.He hold your hands and happily smile to you.Suddenly all people around was clapping.You laugh at that and Namjoon too.

"So....May I date you?"

"Of course why not"