•bonus chapter•

2 years after....

You and Namjoon was walking into the sea side while holding hands.

"You sure that your friends will take care our twins?"you asked Namjoon,a bit worried.

"Yes,you don't trust them?"

"No,it's not that"

"Don't be so worried my Princess,our son and daughter will be fine to them.We're here for our 1st wedding anniversary"

"Okay.Fine.btw,the view here was really beautiful it's relaxing"you said.

"Yeah..."

"There's something in your mind now?You looks like you were thinking 'bout something"

"Yes, I was thinking if we will make a baby again.I want to touch you and feel you so badly,my love"

You slap his chest slightly.

"Pervet!"

You blush and run.He laughed at your reaction and chase you.

"Don't be shy to me my love.I saw all of that that's why we have a twins and I know you want it come here!"he said while running,chasing you.

He got you and back hugging you.

"Let's make a baby my love"he smirked saying that.

"Let me think"

You're a little bit shocked to his action.He pulled you up like a bride style and kissed you on the lips.He deepened the kiss and the kissing was starting to intense.Your lips and his was partly and look at each other in the eyes.His eyes was full of lust and love for you.

"You don't have to think baby..I know you want it.I want you to moan louder this time because of me"he smirked.

"YAH!What words came out from your mouth?!Your so pervet!"he was just laughing at you.

*end*