•nine•

You locked your house and started to walk.As you were walking in the street,your phone vibrates and you receive a 3 messages from Joon.

Joon:Where are you?
Joon:I'm so nervous,I'm so shy to you😣
Joon:but I'm excited to meet each other you surely shocked if you know who I'am.Just kidding😅

You:I'm going to the cafe now
You:Wait me there
You:I will call you if I'm there

You open the door of the cafe and grab your phone in your bag and call Joon.You dial his number and put the phone on your ear.

J:hello?

Y:I'm here where are you?

J:I'm in the corner near at the window...

Y:where?

You turned around and saw a man talking to his phone.

J:do you see me?

Y:Mr.Kim....

J:I'll hang up the phone..

You are shocked knowing that the one always texting you and chatting you is Kim Namjoon.Your love.You can't believed it at all.You start to walk towards his table and when you reach you sat across from him.You are nervous and shyly to look at him.And you remember the time when you talked him rude.

"Mr.Kim--"

"Call me by my name hehe"

"Namjoon,ahm,sorry sir for my behavior when you texted me. I was just don't know that is y----"

"Don't need to explain.I understand"he said and smile.God!You staring him and he is cute and handsome and become more handsome and cute whenever his dimple was appeared on his cheek.

"Sorry"you said and bow.

"Don't be so formal to me.So what do you want?"

"Maybe coffee"

"Okay then,"he said and called the waiter for your orders.The waiter came and he shocked to saw you  with your boss.You smile him awkwardly.

"So, I just wanna say something..."

"What is it Mr.Kim?"

"Call me by my name we weren't in the work"

"Sorry..I just want to respect you but if you want me to call you by your name okay..Namjoon"

"Do I say that I like you since then?"

You looked at him,"Yes"

"That is all true y/n."

"How? I was just a simple woman.."

"That's what I like you Y/n.You're kind and have a good heart.And also pretty...

[to be continued.....]