Take A Look At Me Now - Chapter 1

The school bell finally rang. I was delighted. The moment I've been waiting for the past 7 hours was finally here. I grabbed my bag and dashed home, excited for what's to come that night. I was going to Greyson Chance concert! Being such a big fan of his, i bought tickets the moment it came out, but unfortunately, I didnt have enough luck for front row tickets. Being in the mosh pit was enough for me as I was glad to be able to go for his concert.

I slipped into the tee I specially designed for the concert, a Greyson tee as well as a pair of toms and shorts. I wore my bullet necklace, in hope that he would actually see it. That necklace meant a lot to me as it always brought me luck, in one way or another.

The venue was already swarmed with fans four hours before the concert. We started Greyson chants and I was pretty sure he could hear us from his soundcheck. I was really tired from all the excitement and decided to take a drink. Walking almost inside the venue itself, i saw the vending machine. 

Just then, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I whirled around, and... It was the camera crew on greyson's team! I was shocked and dropped my drink. It spilled all over. Then I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. The camera crew asked if they could film a video of me saying why I love Greyson. I agreed readily. "why I love Greyson? I don't even know. Ever since I first saw his video on YouTube, I knew that he was going to go far and succeed. I felt that he needed this support in order to achieve the dream. He's been very nice to everyone, and finally ellen discovered him. I was elated. No one can understand the joy of seeing someone whom you've been supporting from the beginning, succeed. Oh yeah, Greyson, could I have a game of ping pong with you? " 

"cut, that was really well done." 

"thank you!" 

"about your drink, do you wanna come inside? We have loads of drinks inside and we're sorry for causing you to spill your drink." 

"that'd be great."

So I went inside the venue with the crew, not knowing what would go next. Would Greyson actually still be inside, or would he have left already?

The crew lead me backstage. Seeing all the props on the stage, I was just so hyped. Then I heard someone playing the piano onstage. I rushed out...