Take A Look At Me Now - Chapter 4

<pre style="line-height: 17px; white-space: normal; color: #2a2a2a; font-size: 13px; text-align: start;">My heart still thumped at an incredibly fast rate. I couldn't believe what I just saw. Omg.

I sat at the lounge waiting for him. I unlocked the screen of my

Phone, and headed to twitter. I couldn't wait to tell everyone I just saw Greyson shirtless!

Typing: "Omg guys! Greyson...I just saw him shirtless!"

When I was about to click the send button, I pondered. There must be a reason why Greyson doesn't even show pictures of his legs..perhaps he didn't feel uncomfortable. That's why he probably always wore jeans and tees. 

I deleted the entire draft. For the good of Greyson, or none.

Greyson sure took a long time to get changed, cos I fell asleep. My eyelids were so heavy. They felt like closing.. And closing.. And closed......

"hey!" someone tapped me on the shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Greyson peering. I jumped. 

"woah chill!" 

"omg I'm so sorry! You gave me such a scare haha."

"it's alrights. I'm so sorry I took so long, I needed to change into my clothes."

I smiled. Wait. I smelled something different about Greyson. He was wearing a PERFUME. He never did wear perfumes or anything. 

"Are you wearing a perfume?" 

"um...yes actually. It's my first time, I hope you like it."

I did. Greyson was wearing the SOMEDAY perfume. What's there not to love? He grinned sheepishly. 

"hmm so why did you ask me backstage?"

"I saw your video about wanting to play a game of ping pong with me, and I thought you were kinda the fun type. And you were different from the other fans. They all screamed when they saw me. I noticed you smiling. Sometimes those screaming fans scare me. I mean, why do they scream when they see me? I'm not some famous superstar."

I rolled my eyes. "yeah right. You're this super famous superstar that everyone wanna meet. I treat you as my friend that's why I don't scream."

"exactly. Being a singer, I cant trust much people. Staci said they might be using me, so I can't trust people. But when I saw you, I knew you could be trusted. I wanted you to be my friend."

"friends? Haha sure! I'd love to be your friend. I want to support you as a friend." 

"yeah okay great! Could we get a picture together please? I wanna get memories of us."

I nodded. Tanner came by and snapped a shot. 

"come on jerilyn, let's go have a game!" with that, he grabbed my hand and ran.

I stumbled but ran forward. "wait how did you know my name?"

"I did my homework."

OH MY GOSH.

I blushed for the very first time in my life.</pre>