UT Muffet X Fem!Reader :Dusty hearts

A\N : I'm sorry but I disided that yes, a sad plot would be just wonderful for this fanfic.

Aka : Warning: this fanfic will include: Feels, Death, and a hint of monster dust. Proceed with caution, you have been warned.
------------------------------------------------------

You had known Muffet for a while now, going over to her bake sale to bye something when you had the 9999g needed (witch was once in a blue moon, but still) and just passing bye to head to one on MTTs shows. You would occasionally chat with her for a while, normaly about some of the people who pass by her bake sale or how many time Mettaton has tryed to get her to sell "Mettacakes".

About a day ago you disided to tell her how you felt, sure it was risky but. You just felt like you had to do it.

Your plans changed when a murderous human was reported killing everyone that is saw.

You staired at the tv screen, the dust of countless monsters was drifting in the wind as Mettaton stood with a mic in his hand in some sorta room

"A human child has been seen killing monsters in Snowdin and is heading for Waterfall. There have been fue servivers, but we found some in the back room of Grilby's"
The camera turned to reveal a kitchen full of monsters, mostly the ones that visited the resteront often.
"We advise that you lock your doors and close your windows, stay safe fellow monsters. This is Mettaton at MTTnews signing out"
That was the first time the news was that... Dark... And a murderous human?..
Wait...

"Muffet!"
You got up and grabed a umbrella as you dashed out of the door of your house, heading for Muffets bake sale, passing by monsters who where evacuating, some that where setting up some sort of defence, and some puzzles that seemed to have solved themselves.

You kept running intill you stoped in the lab. Some royal gards tryed to push you into the elevator after thay noticed that you where looking for an exit, but you somehow managed to duck under their arms and kept running. You looked back to see the lab shut down, and even more of the puzzles turned off.

You evenchily reached the bake sale, panicking when muffet wasent out side you ran into the building, the silk woven floor slowing you down drastically. You couldn't move anymore once you got hafeway through.
You heard a high pitched giggle, It had to be Muffet. She walked down on the web and for a split second the room flashed black and wihte before she realized it was you.
"Ahuhuhu~ It's nice to see you again (Y\N). I thought the child had already gotten to you..."
"Well, I'm still here arnt I?"
You chuckled at your own depressing joke, just standing there for a while after wards

...

You broke the silence
"L-look, muffet"

"Yes dear?"

"I've been meaning to tell you-"

You felt the bottom of a pan crash over your head, the room went black, wait- no. That was your eyes closing.

You felt your hands crumble away

Then your arms

Then your feet.

It was as if it was happening in slow motion. You could feel each flake of skin, each flake of flesh drift off into the wind before seemingly disconnecting from your mind.

Then your legs

Then your chest

Then your neck.

Then the shocked yell of muffet and the laughter from the child.

Then your head.

You drifted off into nothing.

Then, the whole world seemed to dissaper.

Then, your mind.

~°~Muffets P.O.V.~°~

I watched as (Y\N) turned to dust, I was shocked. I screamed in pure terror before regaining myself. Something snaped as I looked at the child. I couldent let them do this
"Hello deary~"
I started, as the room turned black and white.
"A small flower told me about you, Ahuhuhuhu~"

------------------------------------------------------
Edits:
-Fixed some grammar
-got rid of shameless self promo