The Next Morning

(3rd pov)
Waking up to Yagi shaking me I groaned. What I asked your going to be late to school it's already seven.

What I cried why didn't you wake me up earlier I said jumping out if bed and going to take a fast shower and dressed quickly.

Then I grab my binder and laptop my charger and phone stuffed it in my backpack, then I went into the kitchen looking at the time it was already seven thirty fuck I said.

Since homeroom is at seven fourty five. Then Yagi came out dressed for work he said come on I'll give you a ride to school thanks I said no problem since we both overslept let's go grab a poptart to go ok I said grabbing it then getting in the car.

Once I was sitting I felt his eyes on me what I asked. Don't think the conversation from yesterday is over we're dealing with it when I get home from work I'm picking you up here since I'll get out early ok Yagi questioned.

Yeah I understand I replied, here he said handling me a credit card this is for lunch try to eat something please don't forget you have tutoring after school for the week that you missed ok.

I won't I said as we stopped in front of the school bye I said as I left his company and walked into the school.

then walked to class and hurried up to homeroom which I made it with five minutes to spare.

At school nothing important happened just the usual boring classes but I did get my English assignment back which we're all D's and two F's.

fuck I muttered seeing that it required my guardian signature along with a note with requesting a meeting with my guardian.

After school I went to my tutoring which they helped me catch up also help me understand the English that I suck at.

Leaving campus I saw my guardians car I walked up and entered the car.

Hi Yagi said hello I replied.