Back to school

(Aizawa pov)
I sighed as my alarm went off. Ugh groaning I had to get up for school.

It's been a week since I have attended since the guardianship dilemma especially since Toshinori excused me from school.

Getting up I went to shower and dress for school.
Gathering my school bag I left my room and sat at the table eating some cereal for breakfast.

"Is that all you are eating this morning" Toshinori asked yep not really hungry I stated as I put the bowl in the sink ok here some lunch money try to eat something for lunch.

don't forget to do your homework and start your chores I want them started by the time I get home from work.
Fine I said I mean it Yagi replied I said I'll do it I replied as I left the house.

UA Academy

Arriving at school I went into my homeroom class and sat in my seat waiting for the bell to ring.

Ring. as everyone sat in there seats there teacher walked in Good morning class, he stated morning Sensei everyone replied

Welcome back Aizawa he suddenly said thanks, I replied ok now let's start everyone work quietly on any assignments that you need to quietly please.

Aizawa the teacher said yes I stated come up here so I can see if you're caught up from your absence yes sensei I said walking up to the desk.

Let's see he said looking at the packet I handed him ok your pretty much caught up just try to work on the English work more since they need some work because it looks sloppily done yessir I said

As the day went on I fell into the rythym of the school at lunch I sat with my friend izuku and Todoroki a top hero son

As the last period ended I was dead tired I'm glad that home wasn't far from school only about ten minute walk I was walking home when I got a text from my friends asking if I wanted to go to the arcade for a while

Knowing I shouldn't but tempted I agreed. Playing with my friends was fun we played and hanged out for about two hours.

Looking at the time I cursed fuck what's wrong they stated I have to be home my foster dad gets off work in a hour ok text you later ok I said as I walked home.

Arriving I threw my bag on the couch and started on the chores, which was taking out trash and cleaning living room.

I was cleaning the living room as Yagi Walked into the house he didn't say anything just went to his office probably to put important paperwork in there.

As I finished I went to my Bedroom to change into sweat pants and a black T-shirt. Walking out I took my planner and laptop out of my bag and sat at the table starting to work on the English assignment I had to do.

As I was working Yagi came and leaned on the counter, what time did you get home why just humor me ok almost four that's what I thought next time you want to go out after school ask for permission why I said upset that I had no freedom.