Truce between two

(3rd POV)
Entering my bedroom I laid on my stomach upset about the spanking.

I have never been spanked before my biological parents either verbally degraded me or beat me till i was unconscious I mean my parents didn't care if I was out or didn't care if I was attacked so it's weird Yagi wants that.

Thinking about my parents reminded me of how horrible it was living there I know living here is better but I just hate following his orders.

Sobbing into my pillow I felt Lost.

Knock Knock

Come in I whispered Yagi walked in and seen the tears in my eyes sighing he walked up to me and laid down next to me he then pulled me closed to him so that he can hug me as I was hugged

I cried the tears I was upset with everything and it just all hit me.

There there Yagi comforted. Sniffling I laid there my head on his chest feeling embarrassed.

Now Yagi said don't feel embarrassed it's normal to cry when upset especially with all these changes going on a new home and school it's a lot to take in.

Thanks I replied no problem now how about you go see a therapist to help you with all of these feelings and help you cope ok I guess it's ok I replied to his question.

Night kiddo he said as he tucked me in closing the door night I replied falling asleep.

The next morning

Waking up I remembered it was Sunday so no school. Leaving my room I walked into the kitchen and seen Yagi cooking morning I told him morning kiddo he said.

Hungry Yagi asked not really I replied just try to eat something please he replied ok I will I replied.

We sat and ate. After he asked if I wanted to spar with him sure I replied since not many have the chance to spar with all might.

Getting into my workout outfit I walked to the dojo. Hey you ready yup I replied.

Getting into position I threw a kick towards him. He evaded me by grabbing my legs suddenly I was on my back and out of breath.

Ouch I cried are you ok Yagi asked, yeah I'm fine I replied you did good many don't even get a chance to hit Yagi replied.

Really yup Yagi replied, ok let's go again I said determined.

We sparred for two hours before I was to tired to move.

Ugh your strong I said I know but you did good my boy Yagi said really yeah just work on your endurance and fighting skills it will help you to get into the hero course.

During the sports festival Yagi said ok I Will I replied.

That's how about every week we spar and I'll sign you up for Martial Arts lessons at a dojo my friend runs Yagi said.

Really I replied yeah he stated.

Ok I will when will the lessons be i asked two times a week Yagi replied Monday and Friday is that ok yes it is I answered.