The Unsuccessful Shopping Spree

You and I Matthew Morrison and Idina Menzel the Glee couple that I thought would come true Welby for real Shelby and Will Shipper here!!!!!!

Ok so when I woke up in the morning Shelby or Mrs. Cocoran by the way wasn't in bed so I freaked out and thought I was alone so I screamed MOMMY and she came running and by the time she came I was sobbing my little heart out and she hugged me and said she was sorry that she left but it was because she had to go to the bathroom and I forgave her and I said that I thought she left me and she then said that she will never leave me and I was now in her arms get cradled like a baby with my head on her chest and she was rocking me and when I stopped crying she wipped my remaining tears on my cheeks and cradled me even more then picked me up the regular way and I laid my head on her shoulder and then the door bell rang and so she went to the door and she answered it with me still in her arms. I don't think that was my first time I said MOMMY but she was really happy I called her it and today is going to be awesome because we are going shopping but the person who answered the door was one of her students who seemed to be very atrracted to her I know what you are thinking but this teenage dude is really obsessed with my mom he has the dreamy eyes and everything about him makes me want to puke 24/7 and I heard my (Shelby if you were wondering) mom say his name was Puck (sounds like Puke to me) so I asked my mom who Puck was and she said just a student baby girl and then out of nowhere she asked him to watch me and she literally handed me over to this guy and he smiled down at me ( not in any creepy way and I am not being sarcastic it was a nice calm smile) and I smiled back and he started talking to me and I then showed him the bathroom because he said he had to go and I went to my mom's room and she was getting dressed to get ready for shopping and I had nothing to wear except my dirty old clothes and I went to where my clothes are supposed to be but they were gone and I started to get scared and I then started to have a meltdown but Shelby came in and she saw me on the ground in tears and she ran towards me looking kind of scared and asked what happened and I said he had to go to the bathroom and I showed her and then I asked where my clothes were and she said she washed them and I smiled and she smiled back and I got dressed ( this is after a couple hours Puck left by the way) and I saw her at the door in her regular clothes the same clothes she wears for school and she held her hand out and I took it and we went down the elevator and I leaned on her and she put her arm around me and I closed my eyes until I hear the ding that we reached our floor where the cars are. We then walked out of the elevator and went to her Range Rover and she went to her side of the car and I went to mine and we both got in quickly because it was very cold outside. We then started driving and she then said something and I froze she said that we are meeting her family and I started to panick and I asked her why she didn't tell me and she said that she didn't tell me and I nodded and she said she thought she did and I shook my head saying she didn't and she apologized and i forgave her and she said her mother and sister are the only crazy ones and I just laughed and I said how many syblings do you have and she said she had 4 syblings in all and I just nodded. We then made it to the restraurant and she said we are here and I looked outside and it was her family which is I guess now my family. I got out of my car and I saw that Shelby was already out of her car waiting for me and she had her hand out towards me and I took it and we walked towards the restraurant hand in hand. I then saw a women run towards us and hug Shelby and I just went behind her and I shyly looked at her with a scared  expression and she then saw me and smiled warmly at me and said is this her and Shelby nods and the lady said to me and introduced herself and she was my Aunt and her name was Tori short for Victoria and then I heard a lady scream Shelby and I turned my head and I felt a gush of wind and a great force against me and I almost screamed and I looked up and I saw a lady that kind of looked like my mom and then Shelby took me into her amrs and said Mary goodness you scared your neice and she said sorry and I replied and said I forgive you I just get scrared easily. She hugged me again and Shelby looked at me with a scared expression and I smiled at her and she looked nervous. I hugged her back and then Shelby and her went inside and I followed her and my aunt who is Mary and then I feel another gush of wind and I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I start to get scrared and then I heard my mom say Mom your scaring her stop it before she screams and she lets go and apologizes and I reply by saying I forgive her and she hugs me and I hug her back and I then say your my grandma then right and she nods and I say what do I call you and she said Nana and I say ok Nana and she smiles warmly at me. My mom then puts her arm around me and we walked to the other side of the restaurant and I see a big table with almost all the seats taken and I get nervous because there are four seats left and we have my aunt Mary, and my mom, and my grandma and I left so I guess that is enough room but the reason why I am nervous is because I never had a true family. We then sat down and my mom sat next to me and so did my aunt Mary and then my grandma sat down next to me and then the rest of my family introduced themselves to me and I found out that I am very lucky because not one of them was a mean relative like I have had before where they would hug me once and never hug me again and they would seem nice and actually turn out to be a dirty slob and treat me like dirt and other things like that. Then after lunch we were going to go shopping but my grandma invited us to her house to hang out with the rest of my new family and I just found out you can't say no to her so I knew from then on that it will be a unsuccessful shopping spree.