Chapter 4

"Do you think we have time to stop her?"asked me Robin

"I don't know, but if we don't go quickly, we won't arrive in time."

We went as quick as we could, and Marian was there. Only one step more, and she would lose her memories. Robin shouted her name, but she didn't stop, so I used magic to male her stop, now, she couldn't move.

"What are you doing with me??!!"

"Don't worry Marian, Regina only wants to help."

"She can't help me!!! She arruined my life!! Firstly she tried to kill me, and now she is destroyin my family!!"

"But cross the border isn't the solution. Maybe is the easiest one, but not the best one."

"But I don't want anything else! You have your second chance, let me have my own second chance please!"

"Is this what you really want?" I asked her."

"Yes. Please Regina, let me do this..."

Robin looked at me. Obiously he didn't want me to help Marian to do this.

"I can't ban you do what you really want, but I can help you to do it better."

"What do you mean?" Asked me Robin.

"I can do the same that I did with Emma last year. I can give her happy memories."

"But this memories would be false memories..."

"But she won't know it, she will forgot everything related with magic and she will start a new family in New York. Do you want this, Marian?"

"Yes, please, this is all I want."

"But I can't let you do this, Marian. You will forget everythig. Roland and me included."

" But Robin, this is better, you don't love me and Roland doesn't know who I really am. The only difference is that I won't feel pain, i will be able to be happy at least for once"

"If this is what you really want... Regina, go ahead."

Robin stepped back and I stood in front of Marian, and I did it, I gave Marian false memories and now she wasn't in Stoyrbooke. She was gone.

I turned back and I saw Robin. He was crying silently. I huged him, and he put his head on my shoulder.

"Thankyou Regina..."

"She was right, I destroyed her life, so I owed her a favor."

" You didn't destroy her life, you gave her a second chance."

" And now you are giving me one."

He stoped crying and he looked me in the eyes.

"I don't know what I would do if you weren't in this world, Regina."

And we kissed each other. We left behind all the bad moments and we olny thought of the present moment, of that kiss. We would have continued kissing if Roland hadn't come and stoped us.

"Papy, where is Marian now?"

"She is gone. You don't have to worry anymore."

"Thankyou daddy."

"I didn't do anything, it was all done by Regina, you should say thankyou to her."

"Thankyou Regina"

"You can call her momy"

"Really?" Asked Roland as impressed as me. I couldn't believe that.

"And now we are a family?" Asked again Roland.

"If you want... What do you think Regina? Do you want to be part of our family?"

"Yes of course!!" And i started crying. Crying of happiness.

Roland huged me. And Robin looked the scene smiling.

"Thankyou Reg... Momy!!"

I laughed, and Roland stoped huging me and looked at his father, but Robin was looking at me.

"What?" I asked biting my lip.

"I can't believe how lucky I am of having you with me."

I could not contain. I plunged my hand into his hair, walked over to me and kissed him, kissed him as I have never done before. At least I could have my own happy ending. I was happy for the first time in a long time. I had a family, I had someone to love, and I was loved. I couldn't expect something better than this.

A/N: so this is the end :) i hope you like it, and Thankyou so much for reading.

I actually am writing an other Outlawqueen fic and I think it's more better than this one.

Thankyou for reading 😘