Chapter 1

I was in my room when i heard the bell.
I didn't wanted to see or to talk with anyone, so i made as i didn't heard, but the person who was on the other side tried again and again.
I was very tired but at least, i decided to open the door to see who it was. If it was Robin, i would close the door again. But it wasn't him: it was his son Roland.
I didn't expected him, so i had a big surprise.
"Roland what are you doing here?"
" I don't like my new momy."
I liked to hear that, so I made him enter to my house and i ibited him to have lunch.
" Why you don't like him?"
"Because she doesn't know cooking, and she doesn't know what an ice-cream is."
I laughed, he was so cute, he reminded me to Henry.
"Don't worry Roland, in the fridge I have some ice cream for you."
"Thankyou Regina!"
He gave me a big hug, and this made my cry .
"Why are you crying?"
"I am not crying."
"Yes you are. You are like papy, he is crying all the time but when I ask him why, he says he wasn't crying."
" Your dad cries?"
"Yes, he dosn't want to say me why, but I know it."
"Why?"
" Because he misses you, Marian is always with him, but he doesn't want to be with her, every night he says he is going to the forest to hunt, but he comes to the door of your house."
"Oh Roland... This is not true, your papy and your momy are happy together."
" No, and I hate my new mum, i want you to be my mommy!"
I was very confused, if all what he said was true, it meant Robin still loved me...
" Come on Roland, i will give you back with your parents. Where are they?"
" My papa is in the forest."
"Ok, we are going with him."
We arrived at the forest, and i helped Roland to get down of the car.
"Papa!! "
Robin was in front of us without saying anything.
Roland runed to his father and huged him, but Robin was staring at me.
I bited my lips, i didn't want to cry there, so i turned back and i get on my car.
"Regina wait!!"
Robin took my hand and made me look at his eyes. I couldn't avoid, so I started crying.
"Regina please, listen to me..."
"No Robin, there is nothing to say."
"Yes, there are lots of thing to say."
"But I don't want to hear, now you are with Marian and you are happy together, but I am the Evil Queen, and villians never get a happy ending."
"But you are not a villian Regina, you are a fabulous person, and I love you, i want to be with you."
He puted a hand on my cheek and he kissed me. And despite I wanted that kiss, i was too hurted.
"Please stop, don't make me this."
"But Regina, we can have our happy ending..."
"No we can't, that's not possible Robin, and you know it."
"Everything is possible Regina."
"I really want to be eith you, but we can't be together. You love Marian."
"You are not right, i used to love Marian, and when I saw her for the first time in Storybrooke, i thought i still loved her, but now I know it isn't true, I love you , and I will always do."
" But I am the Evil Queen..."
"No, you are not, you are Regina Mills, the woman that i am in love with."
"Please Robin! Stop doing me this!
Don't you see? We can't be together! And you are making it more difficult thant it is now!"
I runed and runed till i get into my house, i went to my room and I cried as i have never cried before. It's difficult to live knowing that the person you love is with another person, but is more difficult to live knowing that the one that you love, still love you but you can't be together.
/////
A/N: Hi everybody! Thankyou so much for reading, i hope you liked this chapter :) please comment your opinions :)