Chapter Eight - Payback Plan 1.0

He couldn't stop smiling even as he walked back to his cabin with a bag of horse dung in his hand, Travis was waiting for him and on seeing Connor's face Travis started to grin "Dude, you got it bad!" and Connor grinned in response, infact his cheeks were beginning to hurt from smiling so much. To change the subject Connor waved the bag of horse poop which was enough to make Travis gag and stop him from grinning goofily 

"So, what did Malcolm say?" Connor asked his brother. 

"He said he's in and that it should be quite easy, what about Lou Ellen?" He asked with a smirk. 

"She's in too!" Connor returned the smirk.

"Well then, I think we have some horse poop to place!" Travis said, and they both made their way to the Ares cabin.

In the Hermes cabin ,just before dinner when everyone had some free time, Connor, Travis, Lou Ellen, Malcolm, Pollux, Butch and Clovis (who was half asleep) were all gathered togther around the Stolls bunk beds. Connor started to talk.

"Right, welcome ladies and gentlemen..and Butch. This is a prank that we like to call 'The Payback Plan 1.0' On the night of the riot, we were humiliated!."

"YEAH!" The campers chanted.

"We were insulted!" 

"YEAH!"

"And baby is the revenge going to be sweet." Everyone cheered. Travis continued.

"So currently as we speak, there are bags of horse dung hiding in the Ares cabin. This is where you come in Butch. You're going to go speak to one of them and get yourself inside to get the parcels and return back without being found out. Then when we come back our fantastic Mr Malcolm will wrap up the parcels with our help and create a trigger inside that will make it explode when the timer is up which is hopefully when the parcels are in each cabin. Then the lovely Lou Ellen here will use her magic to enchant the parcels one by one and make sure that the smell is permanant. She'll also transport them because if we pick them up then its sure to explode up infront of us and that would be a nasty backfire."

"Tonight will be a messy messy night!" Pollux chimed. Everyones cheered once more and set up for positions.