VI. Surprise

Earl's POV

I was sleeping not until I heard a lot of foot steps walking outside the house

I quickly got up and prepared for a fight. I dont feel good about this. I tried listening outside and heard people talking.

"Surround the perimeter. Do not let them escape no matter what happens." My eyes widened with what I heard.

I quickly went to Kiana's room to inform her but she wasn't there! That is when I started to panic. Where is she?!

I just went to Jaden's room and qoke him up.

"Hey men what---" I covered his mouth and signalled him to read my mind instead.

Someone else is here for us. We have to go. Now.

He understood and nodded his head. When we're about to leave the room I stopped him and pointed my head. He immediately read my mind.

Kiana is missing. We need to find her first.

He whispered angrily

"Where the heck would she go in thw middle of the night?!"

I just signaled him to keep quiet and shrugged my shoulder to answer his question.

But I'm seriously worried right now. My guts is telling me that they want to get Kiana and I will do everything to keep her safe.

When we went out on the back door suddenly a spot light focused on us.

Jaden and I both froze. Then person spoke while clapping his hands slowly.

"Well well well, if it isn't my favorite boy in the ship. How are you son?" He smirked at us.

He's talking about me. He always say that I'm the most special child in the ship.

I just threw dagger looks on him.

"What do you want?" I said bravely. If they want to take me, they can.

Dont they dare touch my Kiana.

"Well. Actually it's you that I want Earl. I need you to complete my reincarnation of the world. You and my daughter will reign above all with me." He declared

Daughter? He has a daughter?

"What are you talking about?" I said. I need to keep talking to analyze the surroundings, silently looking for Kiana.

Where could she be?! Did they already captured her?! I'll kill them all!

I returned my attention to the grand master when he laughed like a devil.

"You want me to talk? No way boy. I'm not like those stupid villains in the movies that you watch. I wont tell you my plans. " he shook his head then chuckled lowly.

I was about to use my powers because talking to him is useless.

"But okay son.. since I have time to spare. " He said that shocked me.

What? I thought he's not like those stupid villains?!

He began walking back and forth slowly while explaining.

"You see, I need you because you're the most powerful boy that went to the ship. And my daughter, is the strongest above all. And with you together, the world will be perfect, and I, will have the power!" He even raised his hand as if praising the lord.

He looks like a lunatic.

"Then where's your daughter now huh? I bet she already left you because your crazy." I smirked at him trying to annoy him.