training with my team...and maybe invite them over?

It was time for me to go train with my team, i changed into the usual clothes that i use for being a the one who protects the net.

I was there in a minute or two, then we started practicing, even numbers on each side out of all of us, then it started, I blanked out for a second and then I noticed that the ball was heading towards my net, I then used my special technique that I made, I moved a bit back and then forward, my legs and hips spinning around with my hands on the ground, then I brought myself back up and hit the ground with my hands,"Undertaker!" I yelled and to everyone but me surprise, a Skelton rised out of the ground that sudden became a creepy looking door to a lot of people, then he used his chains that wrapped around the ball and brought it to him, I was standing and I held out my hands, he dropped the ball through the gate and it appeared in my hands.

They all stare at me in surprise, "wow when did you learn that?" someone asked. I looked and noticed it was sakuma who said it.

"I made more during the weekend, I got more then that. But I don't need to use them just yet..I'd wait until it's against other team." I said. They looked understanding and nodded."How about you come to my place this weekend?" I asked them.They looked at each other before nodding their heads. I smiled at that and them, I felt myself relax a bit now that I know they will come over to my place.

I get to show them my basement with all of my equipment.I can't wait for that, So we started practicing for awhile again,after a few hours of practicing, we finished and went home. I made a small stop somewhere and talked with someone who will probably be revealed later on in the future. I then went back to my house, I went inside and locked the doors and everything. I went to my room and went through the hidden door to all but me since I know it's there and all. I then began to head to where I had my equipment at, I started practicing after I set my timer that tells me I'm finished and should go to bed now.

After a long while of practicing my timer goes off. I check it and noticed it was 9p.m. I then headed back up to my room, I took a quick shower and changed. Then I went to my bed and quickly fell asleep.

~the weekend now~

It's the day that they agreed to come to my house! I'm somewhat nervous and excited. I'll be showing my equipment to someone for the first time in this world..although it's not just someone but my teammates. I waited for a little bit before i heard a knock on my door.

I opened my eyes that i didn't know was closed, I get up from my couch and head towards the door calling out, "I'm coming! I'll be there in a sec!" I then stopped at the door and took a deep breath, then I opened my door to see all of my trusted teammates.

I let a small smile cross my face, glad that they all trusted me and showed up. "Glad you could all come." I told them.

Some smiled and did their usual thing and others said "glad we could make it." I hide a chuckle, I let them come inside my home, I closed the door and locked it...what I could never be to cautious. I looked back at them to see them glancing around the room.

Oh yeah I think this is the first time I invited them over..."Come, I got to show you all something..." i said and started heading to my room that was upstairs.

"Is it that something that you were using to get stronger?" jude asked me. I smiled, jude was just as sharp as ever, "yes it has..don't be to shock when you get there.." I said and opened my room and went in.

They followed, some frowned in confusion, some just looked at me. "So what and where is it?" was the question that was asked. I looked at my floor and got down, I grabbed something and pulled it to reveal a hidden door that opened with what I did. I smirked in amusement at what their reactions were.

Shock and mouths dropping to the ground. A very amusing look I might add to say but I stayed silent, waiting for them to come out of their shock.

When they came out of shock they began to bombard me with questions. I didn't answer them since I had no clue what was being said. So I just started going down and into my basement...well not exactly a basement...I just don't know what to call it right now...they all followed after me, then I went to the room with my equipment. I heard the gasp, "this is what I've been doing, oh and you might want to start with the smaller weights to help build your stamina and muscles.." I said.

I instructed them how to do it and all. I left the to their own devices as I went and got snacks and drinks for when they take a break.

After a few hours they took a break when I came back, "ok break time, how do you'll think about having some snacks and drinks?" I said and they more or less rushed over to me.

They began eating and drinking, I got a drink and a snack as well but not a whole lot, I know how much the hunger and thirst sits in after the first time of doing my training with my equipment...after all, I'm the one who made it and all...I let the continue to train as I started my own training as well, I don't want to fall behind these guys in training, even if they are way behind me right now, I know sooner or later they will begin to catch up, after all, we all advance in different ways and at different points, some may even start to get use to it and speed up on advancing and then be around my level.

Though I'm going to have to talk to jude later in private and tell him a few things but right now it's alright..we continue to practice, I had set my alarm earlier to 6p.m. so they could have enough time to get back home before dark.

Then my alarm goes off after that thought, everyone stops,"ok that means it's 6p.m and it's time for you all to go home. We can continue tomorrow." I said, some pout or groaned. Then they all headed home.I continued to train for a few more hours and then I headed back up to my room. I then changed and went to my bed and lay down. I stare out into space..then I closed my eyes and few asleep.

____*____*_____*____*_____*_____*___*_
Ok i actually finished this after the second day i published my first chapter of this but I'm not going to publish it until i have an idea for the next chapter..so sorry about that..well...

Ja ne~!