Going to meet shawn after the win...

So instead of losing, they won the game against the 'aliens'.

Which somewhat doesn't surprise me because they did improve a lot after using my equipment and my equipment brings out the potential and power of people who use them well.. and they disappeared and another stronger group of 'aliens' appeared.

They continued to train and I actually had to do with them and brought some of my supplies and equipment with me as we traveled to different areas as the 'aliens' went on to destroying schools after winning against them in a game of soccer.

Then it came for the day where raimon met shawn.. what was his school called again? I thought since I didn't really pay attention to the names of schools.. I hid a sweat drop as we all met Shawn and brought him inside and started to move forward until the bus tire got trapped a bit in a whole and with the bear.

I watched closely at Shawn and watched how he did things and I continued to stare at him when he got back on the bus.. he looked at me smiling a little.

I narrowed my eyes a little before giving him a smile of my own. I sat down next to Shawn, "so your the famous bear killer Shawn frost, right?" I talked to him quietly enough that the others besides Shawn wouldn't hear me. Shawn looked at me with a hint of surprise at what I just said.

The surprise from Shawn didn't surprise me because most people wouldn't except the famous bear killer Shawn frost to look like this, they mostly image someone big and all that.

But I love surprises and guessing theories and most of my theories actually turn out true or partly true. "Y-Yeah how did you know I was Shawn frost though, most people don't except me to be Shawn frost after all." Shawn said still a bit surprised.

"That's because I love surprises and I'm great a theories and most turn out true. I guessed most people didn't really know what you look like and would mostly be surprised by your looks or even personality." I said thoughtfully already knowing because of the anime.

Shawn looked curiously at me before nodding his head. "Ah and don't be surprised to see us again later, they came here to see if you will join them in the fight against the 'aliens'." I said to him and he looked a little startled before nodding his head.

After that he asked to be let off here and they allowed it but was a little concerned. I knew what he was going to do next and so I watched if I could see if from here and we started leaving him there. I got to see it and it was awesome in person. I grinned, the others are sure to be very surprised that I already knew he was Shawn frost but didn't say anything.

I felt amused, I wonder what their reactions will be?

Hmm.. I thought oh well as we continued onward to shawn's school. When we stopped and went inside, they started talking to the team, I didn't really pay attention to it.

I wonder why they brought me along though? They didn't bring me in the anime... so why was I brought? I wonder if it's because I caused a reaction of some sort since I changed things by accident or on purpose.

I'll try not to change it to much because I don't want an unknown future ahead of me. That could cause my friends to get hurt. I don't want them to be hurt... so I'll try not to change to much but I'll change little things and some major things.

I am going to have to keep an eye on things to see what changed at all besides me being here and them wining against the first group of 'aliens' instead of losing that time. So it might actually go even faster then last time in the anime. Hmm.. I thought. Let's see what will happen next, i thought a bit curious to see what will happen next.

That's when Shawn got here and the others were shocked that they met the bear killer Shawn frost and didn't know it. I just felt amused by their reactions. "Hm? Oh I thought he told you my name?" Shawn said thoughtfully. The others looked confused. "Didn't he tell you who I was after I left the bus?" Shawn asked curiously. He looked at me and he saw the amusement I had written across my face before a thought came to him. "Ah I guess you wanted to see what would happen after meeting me again and finding out who I was. I guess their expressions amused you." Shawn said.

"Of course it did, I didn't want to ruin the surprise they were going to find out about who you were already." I said and they looked at me. "Joseph, you just wanted something you could laugh at later didn't you?" Jude said sighing, he already knew my sense of humor wasn't always the same as everyone else's.

He should have figured something was up when Joseph was sitting next to shawn and whispering to him.

Because he knew Joseph, but it still doesn't stop him from becoming surprised at what Joseph does, Joseph can be really unpredictable at times that even dark ray can't completely predict. It was a lot harder to know what Joseph would do when they were younger and Joseph never really liked dark ray so he usually didn't listen unless it involved the team.

Surprising enough, Joseph's change overnight was welcomed because it wasn't really too different..or new with Joseph. He changes depending on what he would do next or something like that. He knew dark ray would have a much harder time with knowing what to do since Joseph was with them. He wondered if that's why their current coach brought Joseph with them since it was well know back at the academy that dark ray can't completely compete with Joseph despite knowing them and their personalities because Joseph changes, even if it's a slight change, it's a big change for dark ray. He also knew Joseph got a lot more stronger since he made those equipments a while back before they battled against Zeus.

He wondered if there was a reason why Joseph sense of humor had changed with him when he made those equipments. It was probably some kind of feeling he gets every now and then that either warns them or could help them. He didn't know what it was that changed Joseph a little more then usually but it probably had to do with that feeling Joseph got. He wondered if Joseph was feeling anything right now that had him not saying anything about Shawn just yet.

"Yep, I thought it would be funny to see all of your expressions when you figured out who shawn was. I already knew he was heading back here and we are heading here do we were going to meet up again today. So I didn't need to say anything," I said.

There was no need for me to say anything after all, they will meet him either way. I thought as it happened very similar to what happened in the actually anime. Except since I was here, it changed a little. So when Shawn heard the snow fall and got scared, "it's ok shawn, snow just fell off the roof." I told him quietly. His eyes that held fear that slowly disappeared until he wasn't afraid anymore. He calmed down and got back up and we headed down.

This is the moment where they will be fighting against each other in soccer. But first of all I didn't expect her to put me in as the goal keeper instead of mark evens. Though mark is still in the game, just not as the goal keeper. Hmm..I thought for a while. I wonder what will happen next.

____*_____*____*_____*____*____*___
Finally finished at 1352 words. The next chapter with be when the fight in soccer. I didn't want to put it all in one chapter so the next chapter will be showing it or whatever. Hope you all like and comment what you think. Until next time. Ja ne~!