Chapter 5

Hello readers, I just wanted to say that there will be some fluff in this chapter!

Kihyun x Minhyuk

If you hate this ship please don't comment anything, just skip this chapter if you want.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

*Kihyun's POV*

I'm kinda nervous for today...I'll be confessing my love to Minhyuk today. I hope, I don't ruin our relationship we already have.

I been planing this all week and it's finally the day where I really confess to the one I love...Minhyuk.

I'm taking him to the carnival and when the time is right I'll confess to him.

*Minhyuk's POV*

Kihyun has invited me to go with him to the carnival today, I can't wait! I really want to tell him how I feel but I don't think he likes me back that way...

But I'll confess to him at the carnival no matter what! I check my phone and see its already 5:30pm in the afternoon.

I need to start changing, I change into a brown hoodie with blue ripped skinny jeans and some beige shoes. Folding up my pants a little which show my long white socks. (outfit 👇)

 (outfit 👇)

(6:00pm)

As i finish changing, I see that a message popped up on my phone making, my phone flash. I rapidly check who it is and see its is Kihyun, message pops up and see that he said, he is outside waiting for me.

I grab my stuff and head outside. As I walk out of my front door I see Kihyun standing there with a long white V- neck shirt with a long Jean jacket that reaches his thighs with black jeans and his white shoes.

He looked taller and very handsome, " Hey ready to leave?" Kihyun asked me as he opens the passenger door

He looked taller and very handsome, " Hey ready to leave?" Kihyun asked me as he opens the passenger door. "Yep!" I saw walking up to Kihyun's car and getting in.

Kihyun closes the passenger seat door and makes his was to the drivers door. He gets in and we make are way to the carnival.

*small time skip to the carnival*

Kihyun was buying some tickets for rides, for both of us. We go on many fast and slow rides, which made us hungry. "Minhyuk, do you want something to eat?" Kihyun ask he as we make are way to the small food stands here at the carnival.

"Yes anything is fine" I say as Kihyun gets in line to one of the food stands. "Okay" he orders our food, as we wait we take a picture together as memories.

Which I'll always keep! The man gave us our food and we sit down a empty table. "Wow it tastes good" I say looking up at Kihyun as I eat.

"Yep" Kihyun and I finish our food and throw our plate and empty drinks away. As we walk, I see a small ice cream stand with many different types of ice cream flavors .

"Kihyun I want ice cream!" I say like a small child, "sure let's get some" Kihyun orders my favorite ice cream flavor.

"Thanks Kihyun, I owe you!" I say smiling as I eat my ice cream. " No need it's my treat" he says as he eats some of my ice cream, which I let him.

The ice cream started  melting, which some melted ice cream fell on my hoodie. "Ohh let me clean that for you minhyuk.." Kihyun grabs a napkin and starts  wiping the ice cream off, not wanting it to spread.

I look down at Kihyun as he wipes it off my hoodie with his right hand, he sudddenly he looks up lifting my chin with two of his left fingers and tippy tows and kisses me on my lips...

His soft lips against mine feeling his love into a passionate kiss. I kiss back.

*Kihyun's POV*

As I wipe off the melted drops of ice cream that landed on Minhyuk's hoodie, I take this chance.

I  look up at mihyuk and lift his chin with my free two left fingers and like I'm smaller than mihyuk, I tippy tow and kiss him directly on his soft pink lips.

Passionately and slowly, he doesn't react at first but kisses back. His lips on mine, my arms around his neck and his hands around my waist.

Not wanting this moment to end but it does.

We pull away blushing, " M-minhyuk I-I like you since last year...but didn't have the guts to say it." I say looking down with an embarrassed face.

He lifts up my chin this time, looks at me and says,"I like you to kihyun~" I blush and peck his lips. "Minhyuk will you be my b-boyfriend?" I say shyly blushing millions shades of red.

"...Y-yes...yes I will be your boyfriend kihyun!" Minhyuk kisses me again, I kiss back.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

I J-HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, OF (KIHYUN X MINHYUK) I STAYED UP JUST SO I CAN FINISH IT.

Until next time!